Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 24th, 2010, 04:35 PM

bed rock just came up on the shuffle.. this song is outplayed!! which is sad becasue its a great song.. but since they play it all the time.. every other song on the radio. it got old real fast!
"im so pretty like.
me on my peddal bike.
me on my low strech.
me in my echo whites"
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:43 PM

sadly im have no music playing. because i forgot my ipod and my comupter system is like down so i have no luck, hopefully they will fix it soon. i feel like i can get so much more work done when i play upbeat motivated music. i think playing upbeat music in an office building would totally stimulate the workers to work alot better and keep there pace faster..
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:59 PM

im listing to indian belly dancing music. i have taken a few diffrent belly dancing classes and so i like the types of music they play and it really makes you want to get up and dance.. so i keep that on my ipod because when i feel like it i can turn on my music and i really can listen and ejoy my indian belly dancing music. it awsome and i know the dance..
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:54 PM

I'm listening to a radio station, and I'm listening to various videos. It's from the morning show on the radio station, KROQ, and it's fantastic stuff.

I'm also listening to some podcasts from the show, and it's increidble since someone in the recurring people that showed up on the show is in trouble. It's good stuff.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:13 PM

an old song.. from monica haha
for you i will..
i will cross the ocean for you.. i will go and bring you the moon.. you know haha that song.. man i really want to listen to some old mariah carey.. like always be my baby and honey.. mann i need to add those on my ipod.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:44 PM

well i cant decide on a song.. becasue i keep skipping them all .. i hate when that happen.. it means i need new songs on my ipod.. but man that monica song is super old! haha remmeber when her and brandy had that song,. the boy is mine.
back in thwe day that was my favorite song at one point haha
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:30 PM

Wow!!! I'm actually listening to Green Light by Andre 3000 and John Legend!!! I love his song. The music video is sooooo awesome. I really like this song. But really if you listen to the Rap section by Andre 3000 its really funny!!!!! Like when I first heard the song I was like Why is he laughing in the middle of his lines and stuff...but I couldn't say half the stuff he talking bout with a straight face. Honestly.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM

drop it low. with chris brown and ester dean, i like this song haha its very catchy and it makes me wanna dance i just played it for the 2nd time. becasue its kinda showrt but yeah i dont care.. im waiting for time to pass so i can go home!! haha and before was how to save a life from the fray which is a good song too!
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:09 AM

I'm actually listening to Maria by Ricky Martin. Man I love him. I love his songs in spanish even though I don't speak the language but Yea. The music kind of makes you want to go to a Salsa Club and let loose. I Remember going to one with a bunch of my friends in Hollywood. It was a blast!!!! Like I've never Salsa danced before but I just followed the guys who I danced with and I was able to look prettty good on the floor. Alot of people were asking me if I was Cuban or Dominican I was like No but your pretty close lol. It was sooo much fun!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:57 PM

the fray.. how to save a life and next is over my head i love these songs! i also like you found me but i forgot about that song until now when i was thinking about what other songs i like from them haha but yeah two really good songs!