Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 8th, 2010, 02:49 PM

bay to la. from the grouch.. haha and before was fal out oy soo its a variety of types of music on here. anyways.. i like this song it reminds me of the summer and going to oine of my freind house. becasue he alwasy played it never failed. this song and lose your heard from zion i
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:04 PM

you rock my world
michael jackson.

this is one of my favorite songs from him i really love this song.. i can replay it over and over again. this song rocks my world hahah how lame! jk.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:37 PM

fighters lupe fiasco.
i like lupe as a rapper i guess you can say..hes a chill guy haha i say it as if i know him or sometihing! but yeah im about ready to go home.. and it starts to rain! that would happen to me! ahh,
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:29 PM

im lisiting to kid rock and his song sweet home alabama. its really cold how he went from rock music to doing country. i think its really awsome the way it works. i never expected that kid rock would be doing music like sweet home alababma. i was really happy to hear his music and hes a really talented singer...
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:31 PM

so the offspring is one of my fav bands and so im lisiting to them and i am currently listing to their song why dont you get a job.. "well i guess it aint easy doing nothing at alll.. my friends got a boyfriends and she hates that dick hes wants more denaro just to stay at home.. lol i love song lyrics.. there the best. hahah woohooo only 30 more mins!
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:24 PM

Right now I'm listening to Say Say Say by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney.

I love that song....clown on me all you want thats my hit. LOL but the music video is awesome and the Jackson McCartney colabo is awesome. I mean the king of Pop and a member from the best band ever (most would say) but its a good song.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:46 PM

nothing!! and its killing me im seriously about to fall asleep.. and it doesnt help that i keep looking at the time.. and i still have 2 more hrs to go ah! and then i have the pleasure of driving to school and taking a final.. thats just great!
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:54 PM

the beautiful sound of my fingers touching the keys on this dirty keyboard! lol.. sikkkeee. yeah right.. its a horrible sound i would rather be listening to me ipod. or like the radio on line but the flash player doesnt work on here and i left my ipod at home.. gahh,
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:48 PM

i am currently listing to kfrog radio on my computer.. right now they are talking about a towing company.. lol but now its music they just started with the song chicken fried by zach brown band.. man i love this all my friends listening while there at work as well its good music to work to.. yay im so excited.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:50 PM

I'm acutally listening to 'you found me' by Kelly Clarkson. My ipod's on shuffle so don't clown me. Not that anything is wrong with Kelly anyway. Now I'm listening to 'Get like me'. Thats really throw back lol. Back when Chris Brown was innocent. And people actually knew off the bat who David Banner was lol. Times-ah-changin!!!