Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old February 1st, 2010, 02:05 PM

Default spider veins?

okay so.. i hate spider veins! and its caused from alot of different things liek standing around for too long.. and wearing heels.. crossing your legs too much. all things that cause spider veins and lets be honest they look soo... well gross. i recently read in cosmo that the only way to get rid of them is to go to a doctor and they can reduce them for ya.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM

i have them too! and i hate it i aolwasy look at them when i wear heels and i just really dont like them lol mann theres nothing i can do at home to get rid of them?? i have to go to a doctor but to be honest when im older and if it gets worst i most like will visit one
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:17 PM

ugghh really!? only a doctor can get rid of them? yeah i have them too and i think its becasue im alwasy crossing my legs to the point where the bottom leg gets all numb so im sure by doig that i cut off some circulation to my veins lol
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:46 PM

i have never heard that spider vains were caused by standing too long or crossing your legs... i love to cross my legs and i really enjoy wearing high heels.. so i guess im in for it double time... haha o well i think its worth looking good when your young. when im old i dont htink i plan on wearig short shorts or anything like that so i think when im old i will be ok with having spider vains..
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:28 PM

yes i read the artical in the cosmo magazine. i was shocked to read that they thing that spider vains are caused by crossing your legs too much or by standing in high heels too much. im not sure how it would cause it unless it has something to do with the blood flow and the amount of blood in your vains. that could make sence.
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:13 PM

i really really hope i dont get spider veins because i see some of those old ladys who have it can then i get totally grossed out and then i can only imagine my self getting them and i get totally grossed out and then i worrie that it might happen to me but only like 1000 times worse that it happens to those girls...
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:23 PM

i have them! and i hate them.. i think they are so ugly.. and i alwasy wonder about way that i can get rid of them but.. i read once that you can only get them lasered off! ahh but yeah i cant help it i alwasy cross my legs soetimes to the point where i cant feel my legs so i swtch and end up going back corssing my legs.