Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old February 1st, 2010, 01:59 PM

Default bubble bathes

i havent taken a bubble bath since i was a little girl and i use to love them! i always see them in like movies and what not. but seriously doesn anyone or has anyone taken a recent bubble bath just to relax and what not?
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:51 PM

sounds very relaxing right now lol and i wouldnt mind taking one i know everyone says well basically your in your own dirt well thats why you rinse off with a shower after! duh lol its just to relax and be calm in not to actually bathe
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:11 PM

i havent taken a bubble bath since i was a little girl and i use to grab some of the bubbles and put it on my face like a santa clause beard haha.. iknow lame but still. man being a little kid we took bubble baths with toys,. eat with toys played with toys.. we always had toys around!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM

i love taking bubble baths.. we have a big spa bath tub that has jets and a massage part.. its awsome its custom but its has a "seat" area like a jacuzii where it has jets down your back and around your neck, its a huge tub and yea im still like a little kid.. i have a little pink rubber ducky that i let float around while im relaxing in the tub.. i can spend hours in there.. i have a tv/radio in there so i can watch my fav shows while taking my bath,
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:49 PM

I love bubble baths too. I think they are so relaxing like all your troubles just seem to go away when you are taking a bubble bath. i think it is the perfect way to distress after a hard long day. I like to take them once and a while but I think every week is just too much.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:15 PM

i could really go for one of these right now. lo0l a nice wamr bubble bath how nice would that be. i actually would rather do anything right now then sit in the chair and type. grrr. and then i have school at 7 and i have a final.. ah.
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:50 PM

i love taking hot bubble baths and relaxing when days get tough.. its such a bummer when you have no time and you have to hurry and rush threw you shower and you do not get to really relax and have a relaxing time.. my favorite sent is the kind from mr bubbles i know its really little kid ish but its the best to me..
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:56 PM

i just took a bubble bath on saturday morning with my little girls.. they love their bubble baths. it was so relaxing. guess thats the plus to having a giant bath tub, one adult and 2 toddlers.. and we were all comfy. anyways if you have time to take baths i think that it is totally worth it. very relaxing..
Old February 16th, 2010, 04:50 PM

it must be nice to own such a big bath tub one adult and two toddlers. lol seems like its a party tub if you ask me. anyways i love taking my bubble baths.. i remember being younger and we would go swimming in the spa and we would put mr bubbles in the water and then turn on the jetts and man before you knew it we were covered in bubbles.. it was the best thing that we did. so much fun!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM

as a spa in my backyard nothing is worse than when the kids come over and they put their bubble bath into my spa to make it foam up not knowing that i have a salt water pool that does not use chloriene. its a mess trying to get all the bubbles and soap out of the system.. i still love them anyways your memorie just reminded me of my story.