Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old February 6th, 2010, 05:11 PM

I agree with Meris. I really never have made a lot of effort to look cute, or to wear an outfit that is uncomfortable. And I'm not saying I haven't dressed up at's just that I prefer comfort over beauty, and I'd rather be comfortable than be pretty and uncomfortable. At least, that's how I see it.
Old February 8th, 2010, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
so i went snowboarding yesterday and i was dressed really cute. i made sure all my snowboarding gear and pants match, my goggles matched as well as bandana. everything matched except my jacket.. so i took it off and was freezing. we even went up to the top of the mt and everybody waas in jackets except i was wearing just a long sleeve shirt. haha anyways i looked really cute.
hahaha your crazyyy! in snow thats an exception id rather be super warm haha but yeah i mean i cant say i dont freeze from time to time at parties.. i hate wearing jackets man it ruins your outfit!
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:43 PM

so its raining right now and my best friend is dressed in high heels, a cute skirt as well as a fluffy blouse an a nice little trench coat thing that she is wearing over her outfitt just so she can look super cute at the office. everybody else is in ugg boots, jeans and warm jackets. and there she goes in heels walking across the office, i could see it if she was going out but its just work...
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:35 PM

i remember when i was like 20-21 i used to dress in a short skirt or something when i was going out and it would be like 20 degreese out side but i wanted to make sure that i looked good so i did it.. now that im a mother i only go as far as being warm and comfortable. i usually make sure no matter where we go my kids look all dressed and cute.
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:47 PM

I only go as far as the heels other than that I always wear jackets if its cold though I do make sure that my jacket is super cute. The heels aspect of it I have gone through a lot because I wanted to wear heels. Sometimes my feet are just like killing me but I pull through because I want to look cute and taller haha.