Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old February 1st, 2010, 01:38 PM

Default how far would you go to look cute.

for example.. lately its been freezing lets face it.. espeically at night, and ive gone to parties in dresses for friends 21st bdays without a coat and i dont want one because i like my outfit haha sounds dumb .. and it is but imean if it gets really bad i will put on a jacket.
i was just wondering how har you guys have gone to look cute.. wether it was freezing yout littlr tush off or suffering in pain for the cutest pair of heels.
share your stories with me!
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:44 PM

i do the same thing espeically recently as well.. were i go out and i dont wanna wear a jacket haha. but also with heels.. where they are literally a pain! and i get blisters and what not.. ughh and the wrost is when you already have a blister and then you put heels on and they rub off ughh!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM

if im out wearing something i relly like and its cute and everyone else is cute it sounds dumb but i will do the same thing. i wont wear a coat only if i have to have too! haha because well i spent time putting together that outfit.. buying it ect. and i wanna look as good as possible.. dont get me wrong there are times where i just dont care but im talking when im all dressed up.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:08 PM

i hear you! lol i do the same and with heels as well sometimes the cutest heels are the ones that casue the most pain.. but hey it looks good right lol iknow ppl say comfort first but really beauty is pain and that applies to clothes as well.. i love it when i find a pair of heels that are comfortable to wear.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:16 PM

i always see girls like this who dont wear a coat or jacket and i always think to myself they must be freezing! but the truth is when i do it i dont even feel cold unless im literally just standing there. but other then that i men if im talking and having a good time being cold is the last thing on my mind
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:41 PM

it was my friends boyfriends 21st birthday party the other night and i mean it was just a big back yard party but i wore these super cute high heels, with a thin pair of tights and a strapless shirt.. man i was so freaken cold but i looked pretty damn hot. haha so it was worth it.. i had all the attention and it was only my bestie and me that were dressed all cute everybody was just in jeans and looked really plain so it was worth it.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:42 PM

i agree you have to do anything you can to look stunning.. even if that means not wearing a warm coat simply because it covers up your pretty outfit.. i have dont it many times.. at friends weddings as well as when we go on vacation to very popular destinations.. i like looking my best at all times and i really wish more people would take more pride in themselfs and make sure they look the best that can at all times as well.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:03 PM

For me comfort tops everything. I'm not a fan of dresses. And if you see me in a dress and its at your party and you must know you are very dear to me. I hardly ever wear dresses. But thats all my mom buys me. She thinks she'll get me to wear one if thats all thats in my closet. But I have two jobs that I'm able to buy my comfy clothes....I know she keeps telling I don't need to work but I know her alterior motive behind it lol.
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:28 PM

so i went snowboarding yesterday and i was dressed really cute. i made sure all my snowboarding gear and pants match, my goggles matched as well as bandana. everything matched except my jacket.. so i took it off and was freezing. we even went up to the top of the mt and everybody waas in jackets except i was wearing just a long sleeve shirt. haha anyways i looked really cute.
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:42 PM

wow you people are crazy, i would much rather be dresses warm and feeling comfortble. than be dressed cute and freezing my butt off.. i mean i guess its simply because im already married and my husband is the only one i need to look good for and he would rather me be warm than trying to look the best at where ever we are out.