Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old February 13th, 2010, 04:58 PM

I would say personally, the best thing to give him is your time. I know most guys aren't really the type to get gifts for on Valentine's Day, so I would say unless there is something specific he wants, or something he can't really buy anywhere else, I'd say spend time with him, and be a bit more attentive with him IMO.
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:50 PM

this valentines day i bought my boyfriend an assortment of small gifts that i thought that he would really just like.. i bought him two of these little valentines day chia pet type of things where the hair grows and you give them diffrent hair cuts and it keeps growing i dont know how long they last but i thought that would be pretty cool.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:40 PM

I simply went out to see a movie with the guy. I couldn't think of anything to get him, so I figured it might have been a better idea if we went out somewhere. All we did was just see a movie, and get something simple to eat. At the very least, it was something thoughtful to do and we hung out, it was nice. ^^