Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old February 1st, 2010, 01:31 PM

Default what do you get a guy for valentine's day!?

soo basically i am completely lost as to what to get my guy for valentine's day.. i mean yeah i know theres the obvious things like clothes and watches but i want to get him something he will love not something he could get for hos bday or christmas ya know.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:39 PM

yeah my friend and i were talking about this the other day, and its kidna hard to figure out right. and and i have alot of guy friends and we alwasy get things for them on holidays but thats different espeically if its someone you have feeling for or are romantically involved with
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:51 PM

maybe you can get him tickets to something like a sporting event or something of that sort you know,. something he can go with with you or with a freind. i still need to figure out what i wouldlike to get my guy frop vday. haha
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:08 PM

yeah the sporting event sounds like a good idea. iknow my guy would really like that hes a big sports guy .. the type who watches football everysunday while drinking a beer with his freinds lol.. not alwasy drinking but they do enjoy the games together
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:33 PM

you could always plan a romantic dinner at home.. where you make food.. but you tell him.. To dress nice, and expect a fun suprise.. then when he gets there have candles lit and a table set for two.. then you can give him a relaxing massage or something..
Last year i didnt know what to do so i told him to get ready for dinner.. when he was all ready i had our table for two ready.. all romantic looking then after dinner we went to the back yard and sat in the spa and drank white wine and enjoyed chocolate covered strawberrys it was a nice change for valentines day.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:29 PM

my boyfriend and i have been together for 5 months and im getting him an ipod shuffle because he likes to go running and stuff like that so i think that a tiny ipod would be great! i am also buying him a gift basket of shower goods. i think that will make a good gift, i mean its a small gift but i really think its stuff he needs and that he would like getting somehting that he can actually use and that wont just be taking up room in his closet.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:32 PM

i know this sounds really bad but i dont really thing that the girl really has to get the guy anything for valentines day.. most of the time the guy usually just buys the girl flowers, maybe a card and some ballons... but other than that i dont think the girl needs to buy him anything.. i ususally jsut give my valentie home made cookies and a nice card telling them what a specially valentines they are.
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:16 PM

valentines day for me is a holiday that is wasting alot of money on things that many people do not need. anyways i will be making a dinner at home for my boyfriend and then we will watch a movie.. i mean he really likes to go all big so im thinking this year he will probably send me a thing of flowers and buy me some thing.. sorry im not much help but agree with the other person who is saying valentines day is really a holiday for the men to spoil their woman.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay View Post
maybe you can get him tickets to something like a sporting event or something of that sort you know,. something he can go with with you or with a freind. i still need to figure out what i wouldlike to get my guy frop vday. haha
I like this idea a lot. Tickets or something that you can share or spend time with him. Something simple would be okay, but again, Valentine's Day should be something romantic or intimate with the guy, so maybe something more personal would work as well.
Old February 12th, 2010, 12:01 PM

for valentines day im getting my boyfriend a coin counting jar.. you know the kinda that keeps track of how much you add. he saw one once but he didnt want to spend the money on it so im thinking that it would be a perfect gift for valentines day..i will wrap it in paper and a pretty bow. its a kinda small gift but yet at the same time i think he would really like it simply because he wouldnt spend his money on it but he really wants it..