Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:45 AM

i really want to have children around 25 or 26. i think that is a good age to have children, simply because my husband is 3 years older than me so if i have my first child at 25 he will already be 28 and we want to be young parents, so we can still relate to our children and not be like our parents and be a whole diffrent generation. like our parents both are very old school and we dont want that big of a diffrence with our family.
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:45 PM

hmm well... thats a good question! haha idunno just yet i guess it all depends on when i met someone who i really care about. of course id like to be married and settled in before anything else. but yeah.. soo i guess when that falls in toplace.. but im 20 right now gonna be 21 in oct.. so im sure i wont be married by the time im 25.
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:39 PM

I would say mostlikely in my late 20s early 30s. For sure after I'm finished with my masters. I'm planning to get my Ph.D but those programs aren't as time consuming as undergrad and graduate degrees. I'm hoping everything goes according to plan though. I've set my goals since I was a freshman in Highschool and so far I've meet all of them....I'd hate to disappoint myself though lol.
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:35 PM

my boyfriend doesnt want to have kid until his 30s. 30s kinda old for me but at the same time i don't want to ahve kids too early. i want to be done with school and have everything all together for myself. ideal would be late 20s. but hey whatever happens happens!!! i'm sure we'll know what the best timing is when the time comes.