Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old February 1st, 2010, 01:29 PM

Default how old would you like to have children?

i was just wondering if you guys have/ or want children and how old you were when you had your child? or how old you would like to be when you have your first child? i
i personally do not know because i would like to have all my stuff together and be married before i have children.. but i would like to aim for around 26 or so haha
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:35 PM

thats a good question! becasue i really dont know lol i would like to have all my things straight first of course but then again i dont want to have children too late in life. lol but yeah thats a very good question never really thought about it
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:49 PM

hmm well i would like tohave them in my late 20s becasue well i would like to have a connection with my kids when they are older like my parents had me when they were young and now we are all closer then ever.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:59 PM

well in my soc of marriage and family class we learned that typically a male gets married these days when hes 27 and a female when shes 25 soo im guessing the child baring years will come after that so around 29 for men and 28 for women
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:06 PM

yeah that seems like a good age. i m not going to plan on having a kid at a certain age becasue if it doesnt happen.. im just going to get my hopes up lol but as of now i am 20 going to be 21 and i know i do not want a child anytime soon.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:22 PM

well its very difficulte to have children young simply because it means giving up alot of things that you want to do when your young.. i had my first child when i was 22 it was hard because all my friends wanted to go out to the bars and to go clubing but i couldnt simply because i was as big as a cow, plus it was no fun to be at the bar when everybody is drunk and partying. if i could re live thoses years i would wait on having a baby untill maybe 25 simply because i feel that i missed out alot on doing all the fun things that my friends did..
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:29 PM

when i was little i dreamed of being married by twenty two but the way things are looking now i probably wont be married untill like 26. and then i plan on having my first child before im thirty i dont want to be like my parents who didnt have their first child till they were like 37 then me when my mom was 40. theres such an age gap between us its hard to relate to each other and i dont think were as close as we could be...
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:06 PM

i see that many people want to have children around 25-30. i think that is a great age to start having children, i had my first child at 26 and i am very happy about that. i am at a good point in my life and i fell that im not too old to relate to my child and when my son gets older there wont be that big of a genoration gap inbetween us and hopefully we would have the same views on certain topics.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:54 PM

I don't know I never really though about it. But probably when i'm 28 or 30. I want to be prepared and ready for sure before I start popping out kids. But sometimes you can't really plan stuff and you change so who knows. Plus with my career path thats around the time that I would be completely finished with everything and ready to get out and work. Its sad to say it but my career is my number one priority so if I have to put off having kids its okay.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:35 PM

I don't even want to think about children until A) I graduate from college, B) Get the job that I've always wanted, and/or C) Be able to survive and live on my own by paying my own bills and apartment.