Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old February 1st, 2010, 12:11 PM

Default plug in.

on the most recent long trip i took with the fam,ily my dad bought this plug that you basically plug into the cig. lighter and then it has all these outlets! to charge your phone.. ect. its amazing.. and a life saver
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:53 PM

yeahh! my dad bought one too but he bought it when we were out on the road at like this truck stop store.. called.. something piolt lol.. but yeah he also bough a little microwave type thing to heat up food haha its pretty cool. the things they have for cars these days.. crraazzzzzyyynesss!
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:48 PM

hahahha thats funny! that sounds like something my dad would do lol. hes always buying these little gadets haha but yeah its pretty cool i should probably figure out where to get on of these becasue it would come in handy ohh man espeically with my phone
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:06 PM

i did not know they something like this.. its funny because my sister and i were talking during our last trip and i we said that someone should come up with a way to charge phones in cars without a car charger , haha becasue like you said you can basically do anything in your car these days,
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:40 PM

my boyfriend and i love going campling and we actually bought one of those their callled a power inverter.. and you can basicallly plug anything into it and use it.. it was awsome we went out with some friends when were were out i think we were out camping somewhere and it was cold so we pluged in a coffee pot and made hot chocolate from the coffee pot it was amazing.. im so glad we invested it and the funny part is there super cheap. like only $10
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:40 PM

Ooooooh, where did you get one of those? I don't really do a lot of charging on the phone, but to have a plug in for your cigarette lighter and have the equivalent of a power strip, that looks fantastic.

I must get one now, and hopefully not break it.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:11 PM

those power inverters are the best, we own about 4 of them.. there a great thing to have when you go on long trips or when you are going camping.. it really helps so that way you do not have to buy things to work with ac adapter.. it helps with everything. i am really excited to be going camping within the next few weeks, there is so much to do and i think these things just make it that much easier..
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:48 PM

Thats crazy!! Only 10 bucks wow I seriously need to get one. I saw one at the store but it wasn't 10 bucks but that was a while back so maybe the prices went down. But it is a great idea!!! because those trips are serioiusly long and one time we were traveling to montana and I had a research paper due when I got back...I could've finished my paper but the batter died for my laptop...if only I had one of those inverters.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:07 PM

I need one of those pluggs! because everybody can charge their phones and then I can charge my laptop because usually whenever we go on family trips for some reason I have an thesis or some paper to write. its soo not fair. Because I'm always the one who can't go out and have fun or to the pool or where ever because I have to finish up something. But I know most of the times It would help if my battery didn't completly runout on my laptop so I can write my paper and have it not be such a burden when I'm actually at the location.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:24 PM

never seen those before but that does sound like something that'll come in handy when you're on a road trip or something. what is it called exactly? seems like somethign i need to check out.. does it take up a lot of energy? and the little food heating up thing sounds coooooL!!!