Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old February 1st, 2010, 12:09 PM

Default nexus one.

so one of my freinds recently got this phone and i looovvee it! i really want it its basically kinda like the iphone the whole screen and shape are alot like the iphone but its from google.. and its better then the g1 haha alot thinner i love it and i wou;d love to get this phone
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:45 PM

yeahhh! i saw this too and i really want one! they looks sooo nice and although i hate touch screen i think that after awhile i will get use to it,, and i think they have an app that you can just say what you want and it types it out for you., i really would like this phone haha.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:46 PM

tiggghhhtt phone! really wish i was due for an upgrade so i can get one man o man i relly want one soo bad! haha so yeah i think im going to try and figure out a way i can get it lol. becasue really lets face it its a pretty dope phone,.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:02 PM

yeah my friend recently got one and he loves it i was trying to play around with it the other day because i really am interested in purchasing one but like you im not due for a upgrade for awhile so yeah id would verymuch just like to get a new phone.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:51 PM

yea i have heard alot of good things about this phone. i know its new so im not totally sure if its really going to be good of if its going to have alot of gliches like the other new phones have when they first come out.. i hope they are glich free but i think i am going to possibably get one my self simply because they sound like there a really good phone
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:22 PM

ahh.. seriously! i want it soo bad .. so i guess you have to order it through google.. and yeah im hoping i can with my tax refund and if thats not gonna work well then maybe i'll upgrade my bb or something but the nexus one seems pretty tight!