Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Default Aphrodisiacs

Has anyone actually tried any form of aphrodisiac? I had been curious about using them, but honestly, I don't know what to get, if I should get them, or even if they work. I would prefer not to waste my money on getting a dud product, so if anyone can point me in a direction on what to do, that'll be much appreciated.
Old February 1st, 2010, 11:53 AM

hmm.. well ive never tried it but are they just foods, smells that remind you of sex? for example oysters, and for some reason i think pumpkin spice is one hahha i dont know im sure if you google it a whole list will pop up.. i mean also theres just candles that can put pplnin the mood if thats what your looking for
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:44 PM

Is that what that is...oysters are nasty though....I love pumpkin everything. So I don't know. But I recommend you looking them up too. You'll probably get better information online than here about the different Aphrodisaics out there. Good luck though. And Maybe find a friend or a confidant you can talk to before you try anything out for sure.
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:22 PM

oysters are really relaxing and stimulating. its like the slimy things you can get out of a conch shell it is said to be a natural viagria. well some people when on vacation and said they tried it and they were totally amazed at how well it worked natually and how it really turned them on more they they usually were.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:23 AM

Dark chocolate is also knowing like a aphrodisac. but if you look at the list like the other people were saying there is a ton of diffrent things that you can eat or that you can smell that would put you in the mood. they say pharemones also help with getting you in the mood so im not sure what your exactly wanting but google it..
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:51 PM

I think personally, it sounds more or less like solutions you would find on Dr Oz, homemade remedies and tricks to get you off, but in the end, it feels like nothing more than a Placebo, and your mind works on the rest.

Although it'd be interesting to try it out at least once, you know?