Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Default Specialized Diets

We all must have had diets at some point in time that either worked or left us wanting more food. Personally, while I am not a fan of most diets, espeially the one that says we can eat a lot of meat and be okay, I had actually tried the South Beach diet at one point and found it to be quite effective. I didn't try it that long, though, so I'm hoping to prepare for it again by getting groceries to make South Beach meals for a month or two.

Can anyone else recommend a diet that has actually worked?
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:13 PM

I don't know if its actually a diet but its kinda like a dietary trick. Like I was watching The Doctors and they had a segment on weight loss and they said if you eat balanced portions of food an you use a smaller plate or dish to put the food on and eat slowly and not rush through it You'll start to see a change. In a way you're tricking you're mind into thinking that you're eating what you normally do but your not you're actually eating less. It works!!!
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:26 PM

when i had gained alot of weight i was eating non stop and eating alot of junk food and candies.. i started to eat healthy and watch all the junk food i was eating and that all really helped me with controling my cravings and helped curb my eating habits.. my doctor now says i need to eat more food, i personally feel full all the time and do not want to eat as much as he says i need to eat...
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:30 PM

I've never like diets. But I guess I am on one right now. I eat a salad with every meal and make sure everything is evenly balanced. I have a protein (meat), starch (rice/potatoes), and Veggies (healthy?), with a Salad ( yep healthy). But thats a huge step coming from the girl who thought that Hamburgers were healthy...because it had veggies and meat and carbs (breads good for you!!) but I was in middle school lol