Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:07 PM

Default Fitness Accomplishments

I'm pretty sure that we are all in shape, or were in shape at some point or another, and we had to workout in order to get into really fantastic shape. So I'm just curious. Is there anything spectacular, out of the ordinary, or all of a sudden that occured when you were working out, or if there is something you're really proud of?

I think the only thing that I'm really proud of was the fact that last semester, after a hard semester of worming out, I lost a total of 20lbs.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:21 AM

When I was younger I was very active in sports and stuff like that especially in highschool. But after I graduated and I decided to just focus on academics in college I stopped working out and it started to show. I went from working out every day two or three times a day to not at all. Yea I went on walks but it wasn't a brisk hard intense workout. I just recently started working out again so I'll be ready for bikini and shorts season...and the weight and pudge is just melting off of me. Which is great. I lost 3 pounds in my first week and that was the hardest after that it was a breeze. I'm just working on toning up now.
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:57 PM

I just started to walk my dogs. Becuase like me they need the exercise. I would walk them 3 miles around the neighborhood and then walk to the park. When we get to the park I run them around the park. Thats basically my work out and its really good. I've been loosing weight suprisingly. Its amazing. But I need to just tone up my stomach...thats my main issue right now.
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:33 AM

My accomplishment is actually getting back to doing abs.

I hate doing abs because it burns sooo much. I could run for hours. Lift weights and do leg presses no problem. But the moment you're like 'lets do some ab workouts!!' I'm like nope!

But Now I'm really into it. And it doesn't hurt that much at all. Its really refreshing actually. I'm happy I got over that hunch.
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:51 PM

One of the biggest fitness accompluishments I hope to recreate and surpass one day was that I manage to do at least 50 pushups in one set. I was attempting to do the 100 pushup test, and I was doing okay.

However, I would love to do more later on.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:28 AM

i remember back when i was about to graduate highschool i was wearing a size 9, for graduation i got to go to cabo san lucas, mexico.. knowing that we were going to be in our swim suits the entire time i wanted to be in shape.. i was able to drop down to a size 5 with in 4 weeks.. and i have continued to lose weight and i am currently a size 3. im hoping i can stay this size for the rest of my time..
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:57 PM

I'm so proud of myself. like when I first started working out it was horrible. I just needed a change. I was 10 pounds over what I thought was my normal weight and even that was pushing it. I looked sooo bad. Like people who haven't seen me since I've gain all the weight would ask me whats wrong....that irked me so I decided to loose weight. I've been at it for two weeks now and man is there a huge difference. I'm starting to see the outline of my abs again!!! YES!!! AWESOME I know. I'm so happy like its just in time for bikini season too!!! I already ordered my perfect bikini. Hopefully when I get them they fit.
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:07 PM

I guess my most recent fitness accomplishment is that I am working out on a daily basis again. I stopped for about two years and I gained a lot of weight but I have recently gotten back to a daily routine whether it is just a half an hour a day I am still proud that I am at least doing something instead of just sitting around and eating junk food.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:04 PM

I would say the best example of me doing a fitness accomplishment is when I was able to lift at least 300lbs on the bench press. Not the chest press machine, but the Bench Press where I actually had to lift the bar, it was so amazing since I had never done the free weights before, it was great.