Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old March 8th, 2010, 06:48 PM

I love love love watching soccer!!! Most people think I'm crazy because to them its boring and takes up alot of time but to me its amazing!!! I love playing and watching...either or. Its sooo much fun. Especially if you're at a game with alot of people in the audience and the crowd is always crazy and wilding out!!! Soccer fans are amazing. The crazy stuff people do in the stands and the energy!!! I haven't been to a match in a while though. I need to go to one next season!!!
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:08 PM

im just gonna be honest and say that i dont really have a favorite sport to play to watch its basketball.. but i mean i dont alwasy go out and shoot some baskets.. although i do enjoy shooting baskets lol. other then that i dont really play anything else.. maybe soccer here and there with my sisters.
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM

I think it has to be a tie between basketball and tennis. I love shooting hoops and just playing around with my friends. But I also really like playing tennis. Oh yeah another sport that I really like is swimming. I love swimming I just think it is so relaxing and it doesnt really matter what the weather is like because whether it is raining or its burning hot swimmig is still lots of fun. I just love the feeling that I get when I go swimming man I haven't been swimming for a long time I really need to. Hopefully I can this summer.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:05 AM

Yeah I enjoy swimming too. i think it is one of my favorite sports too. I just love the feeling when you go into the water. I also love watching it during the olympics it is just such an exciting sport at least to me. Also really like basketball but more to watch because I am not that good at it. I still enjoy shooting baskets but not actually playing the game of basketball.
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:45 PM

my favorite team sport to play would probably be flag football or volleyball its alot of fun. i also like extreme sports which are mostly done solo, such as downhill mountin biking and hang gliding. both are very dangrous but i really love the rush i get when i play these sports. there are so many good things that happen, good footage of some of the places we hang glide over its really awsome.
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM

I love swimming it is like the best sport ever. when i swim i just feel super relaxed and it is just nice. I also love watching basketball especially LAKERS haha. and tennis is a lot of fun to play too. I just like going out to the tennis courts and playing a game or two we aren't very good but it is still a lot of fun to play. just hitting the ball is fun. I wish i was better at it though.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:09 PM

Personally, my favorite thing to do is dancing, although I've only done a little bit of it at a time. Nowadays, I'm not sure what sort of kind of dance I should focus on more. Not sure if it'd be ballet, salsa, tap, I'm not sure what, but I defiantely would want to figure out what to focus on.

But yeah, dance.