Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old March 13th, 2010, 06:51 PM

I went to the arcade earlier, it's empty, and no one went to the DDR game. I tried it a while back, and man, it was SOOOOO loud. D= It was a bit embarassing, but I imagine it'd be more embarassing with people in there.

Still good, but I need to play more. D:
Old March 15th, 2010, 09:54 AM

i personally have never been a fan of dance dance revolution... i have played every once in a while but then i never really enjoyed it too much i dont know what it is.. i always see dance as more movements.. and everybody i have watched that plays ddr just jumps up and down.. lol guess u can call that dancing but its really not my cup of tea.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:44 PM

i remember when my mom bought us DDR. we were soo excited when we got it!! it was fun and all that jumping moving leg movements does help!!!! i can never play ddr in public though.. you know the one at the arcades.. too embarassed!!! i can't do it like those pros can!!! ill do it at the comfort of my own home
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:55 PM

One reason I don't play DDR is exactly that: Because of the "Pros" playing. Those guys spend way too much time dancing and dancing that they can play without even looking. xD I'm shocked at how fast they go.

I want to go play again.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:16 PM

DDR is great. My favorite songs tend to be the slow ojnes, all of the tracks and dance moves are so densely compact, it really makes such a slow song very hard. D:

I hate those and I love them at the same time. Fast songs are not as dense, but the speed of the song is what makes it hard.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:54 AM

I like playing it but at home too. I am pretty slow at it so sometimes I miss alot and it is just embarrasing. but I do think that it is a good workout. i mean you seriously sweat when you play that. So it would be a great workout tool but I am just so lazy sometimes to even just pull it out to actually play it. But it definitely is fun once you get started.