Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 29th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Default get sleepy during the day

I dont know what it is but i just get super sleepy throughout the day no matter how much I sleep. Like if I sleep a few hours I am still sleepy and when I sleep alot I am still sleepy. It is just super weird and I dont know what to do. Maybe I should try drinking coffee or something but I dont know I have tried drinking coffee before and it still makes me sleepy. I guess my body just always wants to sleep or something. I just can't help it or maybe it is my posture because sometimes when i start getting sleepy i just sit up straight and I feel completely awake but that only lasts for a few minutes after that i'm sleepy again. but usually it only happens in class or when i do homework maybe because i just think its boring. I dont know.
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:19 PM

I would say for some people, you are simply not morning people. Even if I had a full day's worth of sleep, I am still tired inthe morning. On top of that, along with being lazy, it depends on how warm you are. If you're very warm, you'll asleep. I hate sitting down in good chairs because I'll get too comfortable and nod off, napping.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:05 PM

I don't know but I'm always sleepy during my morning class. I can't help myself almost. Its funny becuase as soon as the class is over I'm fine and I'm wide awake with no problem. Its almost imposible though when you really think about it to get proper sleep...well atleast going to sleep on time to get the sufficient amount of rest needed. Sometimes I do go to bed ontime to get 8 hours in but I'm still sleepy during the day. Its weird.