Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 29th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Default Valentine's Day

Is anyone excited to watch Valentines Day. I saw the trailer and was just like I have to watch that movie. I guess mostly because they have so many people in it. I think it will be a fun movie to watch. I guess it is just like the ins and outs of valentines day. I think it comes out on the 12th but I am not quite sure but anyways I just know it is on the three day weekend of presidents day which is awesome. I am so excited for it to come out.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:05 PM

I'm going to see this one too because I'll actually have the time. Thanks to campus being closed on Monday. Its the perfect 3day weekend. I can't wait I need a break. I'll probably end up studying anyway. But knowing me i doubt it. But I'm not into the whole Valentines Day thing...I just wanna see this one because of the cast.
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:44 PM

yay im so excited for it to be valentines day as well as im excited for them to do the movie release for the movie valentines day the same weekend as st valentines day. i am excited to go see this. i think i want to go see a thursday night release of the movie simply because i think it will be less crowded and i think it would be alot more fun. anyways i am slowly counting down the mins till im off.
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM

hhahahahah Marisol...me too!!! but counting in hours

But I'm excited to watch this movie too. I can't wait. I really need a funny love movie honestly. And I love the fact that almost everybody is in that movie I think thats what makes it awesome. I love it!!! I can't wait to see it. I'm so excited. kinda reminds me of he's just not that into you. And that was funny. I can't wait!!! I'm litter giddy right now!!!
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:29 PM

I am excited to watch this movie too. It came out today but I am going to watch it tomorrow. I already set up a date with a couple of friends to watch it. I am not really into valentines day either but the movie seem like nice romantic comedy which I love. I haven't heard too much about the movie except that taylor swifts acting is not so good and I watched a trailer in which she was on and i do kind of have to agree she seems kind of fake in it. It is just not natural.
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:16 PM

I watched the movie last weekend and I don't think it was that great. It was good in some parts but bad in others. I didn't really like taylor swifts acting if felt kind of fake it just wasn't natural. I think the movie was just ok not bad but not great. Probably a movie you can just go watch with friends.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:21 PM

I seriously need to go to the movies more often...I need to find the time first. But the people who saw this told me that it was kinda all over the place at the beginning with all the different stories lines and characters. But at the end it came together some what smoothly. Nothing really bad I guess but I really want to check this out for myself because it looked like a really cute movie.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:02 PM

I haven't seen this movie either but my friends are telling me not to watch it because its all over the place too!!! I thought the preveiws was pretty cool though but like Selene said I got that review too.. But seriously I still wanna see it. I don't know when I'll be able to have a chance to see it but I guess I guess I'll need to make a sacrifice right?
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:39 AM

I still haven't seen this movie either. Like I've hearded mixed reviews from everwhere. Like I heard it was a busy movie, a good, a bad, a soo soo, a so not worth you 10 bucks or a rental...but ur time on tv. I'm probably not going to watch it anytime soon unless on of my friends buy or rents the dvd when it comes out.