Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 29th, 2010, 03:30 PM

Default Make it or Break it

Does anyone watch. I like totally love it. It is just right after Secret Life of the American Teenager. I guess I just love gymnastics shows. I wish I could do all those kinds of tricks and what not but anyway the show is much more than just gymnastics but it has everything from the drama that could possibly go on in the gym and all that kind of stuff. I just really like the show. Its on every monday.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:05 PM

I used to watch this one!! The gymnastics stunts are amazing. and the drama is somewhat hardcore. My favorite episode was the one with the fashion show. that was awesome and (I don't know her name but the main girl with the dark hair and the short hair cut) She modeled just a suit jacket that fit her like a mini dress because the blonde chick stole her out fit(I really don't like the blonde chick lol)...it was hott tho!!!

I haven't seen it in a while...
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:00 PM

I love this show. When I first saw the previews for it I thought that it was a movie lol. Slow me...But its an awesome show. I think probably one of the best on ABC Family. Thats just in my book. I've been lagging on watching movies and stuff so I haven't really watched the show in a minute either. I need to watch it though. Maybe check out the online episodes avialable from the network...
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Yeah I love the show. I didn't really watch the first season so I didn't really know a lot of the things that went on since it pretty much is like a continuation so you do get a little lost if you missed a few episodes. but its great they always have that beginning part where they show you what went on in the past few episodes. Man now I am kind of sad that I missed the one with the fashion show it sounds like an interesting one.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:52 PM

I used to watch this all the time when it first came out Now sinc I bearly find time to watch tv anymore I don't get to watch it. The last episode I watched was the one where they got stuck in at the camp place because someone through the key away. I don't even remember the names its been so long. Maybe I'll catch some episodes on line.
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:03 PM

I love this show. I try to watch it every monday if not then I watch it on Tuesday online. I just watch the most recent one it was about the girls having the chinese come to the rock to compete with them but kailey the one they came to compete with is apparently not competing and then it ended so I am excited for the season finale on monday. I can't wait.
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:57 PM

I've probably watched only one episode of this show in my life. Its kind of sad really. But I was really into the one that I did watch. I wished I couldn've watched more. I don't watch tv alot anymore though. I'm busy with classes and my jobs....college life is killing me. I'm not even sure if the new season even started yet though. THis summer I should actually get more free time. Hopefully.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM

yes! i watch it but im a new viewer! haha my sisters and mom have been watching it from the first season.. this is the 2nd season right? lol but yeah and i enever watched and then i started watching a few episodes here and there but i saw the season finale and i was really into it.. i use to watch the secretlife but its just soo.. dumb now. like realy all they talk about is sex.. and i mean i get thats a big part of the show but come on show somwething else liek the stuggle of being a young mom.. something!
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Yeah I watch it. I watched the finale and I really didn't like the ending where that dude forgot his name but goes to lauren instead of kailey I know it is suppose to be a twist but seriously after all that he goes to her. I just don't get why? But other than that I can't wait until the next season which comes out during the summer.
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:20 AM

I am so excited for the new season I can't wait until the summer when it comes out. It is one of my favorite shows. I love all the drama and everything. I like that it has the gymnastics part of it which i think makes it more interesting but anyways. Can't wait.