Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old January 29th, 2010, 02:30 PM

Default black eyes?

I was reading in an artical that if you have dark circles under your eyes, you can easly remove them by just applying cold spoons to them and it takes away the puffy dark circles.. so im not sure if i should try it or not. simply because i have thoses eye masks that you use and it does nothing for me.. i have also heard ofcreams and other things that you can do to make it work but im totally not sure..
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:20 PM

I never heard of putting cold spoons but maybe I'll try it out because it is seriously annoying like when i look in the mirror I dont really see them but when i take pictures they just show up and it just looks horrible and gross. I really want to get rid of them but I just don't know how. I usually just try to just some coverup but that doesn't work out to well. I have tried some creams but they just don't seem to be working.
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:32 PM

yeah ive done this before or i will put an icepack on my eyes with like a little wash cloth under it so its not tooo too cold. but i often have puffy eyes and i hate it! soo much so i did google it and most of them say to put spoons.. i think you have to keep doing it tho to get results haha
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:48 PM

yeah same here ive done this a few times . i should actually do it again grrr i m super tired and ihave class tonight soo yeah this is not going to go well becasue i hate puffy eyes! i hate that its the worst
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:19 PM

i have been using cold spoons since i was really young.. my grandma believes in using things around the house to cure common things.. like the cold spoon to remove puffy dark circles and also to remove hickys, she uses tea bags to ease the discomfort of a tooth ache, and also many other tips and tricks that she has aquired throughout her life time.
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:19 PM

omg having black eyes are the worst. there are so many things you can do to get rid of the puffy rings.. the spoon trick really works, and yes the cold spoon works for a lot of diffrnt things but i think its very helpful to remove the black rings under eyes.. specially if your going to be taking pictures or other things like that. it helps with the diffrence in apprence witht he pictures are done.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:24 PM

I haven't tried the spoon thing but I usually just use this moisturizing cream and it actually works which is pretty great. Though sometimes when it is really bad it takes a while to work and it doesn't help puffy eyes that much so I think I will probably try the spoon trick to see what happens.
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:14 PM

yeah ive heard of the same thing. and its funny because i do it from time to time. but yeah i havent done it in awhile and i really need to again because im not gonna lie. i have bags under my eyes.
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:14 PM

hey i thought i just had really bad bags under my eyes and come to find out that it was just make up that smeered all over under my eyes haha i felt so stupid and then once i relised that when ever i had "bags" i would always try and use make up remover first and hopefully it would go away and it usually does.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:36 PM

People say cold spoons work for everything when really it doesn't do anything. I've always heard it works on hickies, and bruises...now dark circles? Who knows whats next. but hey you never know it might be crazy enough to work...I know that there are moisterizers that do work and that are made specifically for that purpose.