Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:46 PM

The only other thing that I can think of would either be online stores, or mall kiosks where they sell phone cases. At the very least, that would be where I would check out for phone cases since those sorts of places are only when i see them. I know it sounds like I'm repeating them....but yeah, I'd try that.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:02 PM

the best place to find cell phone covers would be the swapmeet. thats the best place becasue they have so many options and they have alot of diffrent covers and if one stand does not have any then the other stands might have some so that might be worth it. hopeful you can find the kind of cover that you are looking to find.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:35 PM

my uncle has a cellphone stores so i usually just get my phone covers from him.. and he tells us all the time how the mall is soo expensive.. same quality but different price. swapmeets.. downtown la is the best!! but avoid the mall because you can find way better deals than going there..
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:58 PM

Yeah I agree the mall is pretty expensive when it comes to cellphone cases. I usually just buy mine online on amazon.com. I recently got a case for my itouch and it was really nice . I think it was only 2 dollars something but including shipping it was like 5 dollars or something like that which is still really cheap. So I think if you want a cheap one than just look online and make sure to read the reviews because most of the time they are pretty much right on with the information.
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:08 PM

i really need one for my phone its starting to get scartched and what not and i do not like that soo yeah i need to get one asap! not to mention i had one but since i got a new bb its doesnt fit.. and i do not whant a recap of my last phone.. it was not pretty at all.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:17 PM

i cant decide if i want a purple rubber case, a white one, a pink one yellow or a light orange.. haha right now im going more towards. the white purple or yellow.. orange is iffy becasue i dont want it to be like halloween haha and pink is everywhere.. but maybe i'll end up getting green or something
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:37 AM

it sucks then that the only place where you can find mall cases nearby without going to a swapmeet, local downtown festival, or LA is the mall. Especially since the cell phone cases are just EXTREMELY gaudy in my opinion. Too flashy or too bright or the really bad patterns and designs.

Ah well, at least they aren't the only ones available.