Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:51 AM

I think it depends where you live because some public schools are better than others and so if you live in a neighborhood that goes to a school that isn't that great then I think private school be better but I really think it depends on what you feel is better. But anyways I went to public school and I think it was a good experience. When I was little I went to a private school during the summer and we had to wear uniforms and i didn't really liked that but the education was really good so I think either is fine. i don't really like the homeschooling idea though unless your child is really busy like is really dedicated to something that would prevent them from going to regular school.
Old July 12th, 2010, 01:56 PM

well oviously publick school has a great turnout.. its the best oif both words its free.. you get a great education and can greaduate and go to anyschool you want.. pricate school more exclusive and people like that soo they are willing to pay for an education at that level. so it all depends
Old July 19th, 2010, 03:43 PM

i can see myself having a family with tmy boyfrine dthings are going great im just not sure i mean yeah i need to get rid of that thing in my head that keeps telling me" what is everyone going to think" but i mean i cant help but want to thin that im just going to give it more time.
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM

back to schoo back to schooll and working harder thene evr .. its funny becasue when i was in kindergarten we made flowers out of beans haha and my little sister knew her add and minues in kindergarten.