Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:32 AM

For me I'd like to do missionary work In different countries around the world and learn about their culture and the language. Thats what I want to do. I don't know why but I've always been into that kinda stuff. And thats the only thing that I have on my bucketlist right now all the other stuff I can do with out they're not like "I have to do this before I knock the bucket" kinda thing.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:54 PM

there is alot of things i would love to do before i die, i would love to go scuba diving in the great berrier reef, i would love to travel to countys that my family has decended from, Get my PhD. travel the world and visit many tropical places like jamaca, tahiti, fuiji, and i would love to also visit costa rica! hopefully i do alot of things before i die. im still young!
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:23 PM

I have always had a bucket list of some sort since I was like 10. I am just always thinking of the future Its like weird but I am always planning this kind of stuff. I pretty much have a never ending list of things that I want to do. 1. I want to go snowboarding and skiing two things I have never done 2. I want to visit all the natural wonders of the world 3. indoor skydiving 4. hot air ballooning 5. jetskiing 6. go to every state in the Us 7. scuba diving 8. travel around the world full circle. 9. meet an olympian 10. go watch Olympics live and in person
Old May 24th, 2010, 11:03 AM

BUcket lists are a wonderful thing to have.. so i spent some time thinking before i decided to comment on this post.
*Currently i would love to spend a semester at sea, you live on a ship but you travel the entire world in one semester. it seems like a truly amazing trip.
*I would love to (try) to ride a bull. like the do in the Pro Bull Riders tour.
* move to another state for a year to learn how people in the middle states live.
* go to europe and Drive a fast car on the autobahn .
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:22 PM

How funny Semester at Sea is on my bucket list too. I really want to do that ever since I found out from my mom about it. I am planning to go on it maybe summer 2011 but not sure yet. Other things on my bucket lists are traveling pretty much everywher. I dont really have the desire to go to every country necessarily but I do want to at least visit every continent. I also want to go ziplining in the tropics I think that would just be amazing.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:54 AM

I don't really know what my bucket list is. I mean there are a lot of things that I want to do but I don't know if they really have a place on my bucket lists. I guess hot air ballooning would be one thing because I have always dreamed of going hot air ballooning. I just think it would be so much fun. Also going to Italy is a big part of my bucket list and visiting all the sites there.
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:08 PM

i never really thought about a bucket list but i know i should! but one of the things i really do what to do is travel. go to places out of my element. do things out of my comfort level. join the peace corps. go swimming in the black sea. the whole floating things just looks too cool and plus i heard it's going to disappear soon. boo.. there's a lot more.. just can't think of it right now.