Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM

you can try wine.. i mean i hear a glass of wine is good for you.. down side thos red wine is known to stain your teeth after awhile so. also. i mean there are light beers im nt sure how good they arebut i know that they exist.. as long as you work off what you drink you should be fine,
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:20 PM

anything that you consume in massive amounts will make you gain weight weather its beer, rum, juice or soda.. but yes beer has alot of calories and so it sometimes causes you to put on a bit more weight because when your drinking you are not normally paying attention to the way you are drinking and eating..
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:38 PM

I agree with Helen. Anything you consume in mass is going to be bad for you, even vegetables.

Personally, you may want to go for beers like Miller 64 and Michelob Ultra. Those beers are around 64 calories per bottle, and they're not bad as well. The beers are actually good than other beers.

So go for those when you're drinking.
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:27 PM

long island ice teas arree soooooo good! but they re the kind of drink that creeps up on you. they taste soo good so you basically down the drink and then a few minutes later your like wow. woow.. io can feel it lol i had to look up what was in it and it theres a shitload of alcohol in them
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:14 PM

i like beer i really do. i remember the first timei had beer was at a party in highschool and i hated it! it was from a keg and i remember going to the bathroom and pouring it down the drain. lol but now i love it. i guess it grew on me but thats the fast lane to a belly! soo i remember reading that when you have one beer you need to have 3 glasses of water so that it doesnt turn into fat since beer is wheat right?
Old July 20th, 2010, 12:14 PM

haha yeah i like beer but i did hear the same thing that for every beer you drink you need to drink three glasses of water which is easy becasue i mean we drink aot of water anyways. also wine is very good i love it,