Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 29th, 2010, 01:16 PM

Default fetishes...

So i recently found out the my best friends husband has a foot fetish. we were talking the other day and she told me that he gets so turned on by her feet. if hes giving her a foot massage he actually gets a hard on. i mean its kinda weird but then again i guess thats how fetishes work.. other than him i dont know any body else that has any fetishes.. ive heard that some guys like smelling dirty pantys.. gross if you ask me...
Old January 29th, 2010, 01:59 PM

Eww smelling pantys. thats gross. i really dont know any body with any types of foot fetishes.. i have heard of people that have fetishes and they usually get them because they see this object and they become obsesed with... a friend of mine told me about a foot photographer who had a fetish for feet.. so anyways she asked him how that fetish became a fetish.. and he said when he was younger he had a teacher who had really pretty feet and she used to wear sandels all the time and he really like them thats how it came about.
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:23 PM

Huh....well, I guess you get fetishes from somewhere. For me, I don't get it.

Honestly, the reason I don['t like it is because they can really turn you into an outcast or a shut-in depending on how much i affects you. Then again, I really never had a fetish to begin with.
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:25 PM

i took a pysch of sexuality class and we learned about fetishes.. and i think foot fetishes are the number one fetish out there.. weird right? becasue i dont think i have ever met someone who was obessed with feet like that? i personally hate my feet and i dont think i would allow anyone to ever suck on my toes.. sooo grooss if you as me,
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:23 PM

Yea i have looked into some of the most common fetishes and there pretty gross..1. Feet (dirty if you ask me) 2. High-heels and knee-high boots 3. Piercing 4. Silk, satin, leather or latex 5. Hands 6. Hair 7. Role playing: doctor, nurse etc. 8. Body parts like flat, tight tummy 9. Balloon there are just so many things out there that people are really attracted to.. i think its fine to like these things long as your life does not revolve around these things.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:41 PM

I never thought about whether I have a fetish or not. I don't actually lol. I'm thinking hard trying to find one but I can't think of any...Well I can think of one but its wierd lol. Okay I'll just say it...I have an ear fetish...the lobe part I just love playing with it...I don't know why its just the way it feels. Most guys don't mind me messing with their earlobes though. which is good. And the ones that I was with who have thier ear pierced they know to take it out when they're with me lol for the most part.
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:58 AM

yea thats very interesting, there are so many people and it all depends on how much you let this fetish control you. i personally dont think i have a fetish. i am mostly turned on by my partner not th ings around us.. i was watching a show tho and they had people who dressed like big babys then had sex, it was super weird, then they had people who liked humping mascot type costumes and that really turned them on..
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:32 PM

so i dont know if you wouldl really call this a fetish or if its just weird.. but i was talking with one of my really good girlfriends and sex got brought up and then she was saying how like her now ex boyfriend like her shoving a dildo up his butt. i was like Barf.. but anyways i think that goes along with the fetish topic.. anyways its totally nasty.
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:55 PM

Wow, that's a lot of fetishes here.

The one where the guy is dressed like a big baby is incredibyl disturbing.....I guess we really don't know what will scratch the itch of various people.

However, I will say that whatever works for them is fine, just as long as the fetish doesn't become public.
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:57 PM

Serena my fetish is very private lol

I love nibbling and bitting. I don't know why but its what gets me going so to speak. My boyfriend doesnt mind I don't think lol. I'm very gentle though I don't hurt him. We play rough sometimes but nobody got injured Even though when you look at him you automatically assume its the case lol. But to me its sensual I don't know how to explain it lol.