Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old February 27th, 2010, 06:41 PM

I don't have a shopping addiction ATM.

Personally, there isn't much that I really want to shop for. However, the things I do want, I want some electronic stuff, stuff for my computer, stuff for my games. However, I know that I can't afford it. So at the moment, I'm simply coveting it, not buying it.
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:06 PM

I'm obsessed with shopping at Victoria's Secret. I know thats kindof skanky but I love they're clothes and they're underwears and their lounging clothes. They have some nice stuff too if you go on line and look at they're web site. THey have practically everything on there. MOst of the stuff in their online catalog you won't be able to find in store. Especially if your mall doesn't have the huge store. I love it!!! I buy all my gifts from there for all the females in my family and they love it...and I bet their significant others do too.
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM

yeah i will admit it i love to sh forever 22 is my weakness and when i walk in there i want it all the jews the rings the bags .. sowemtimes the shoes haha but definetely all the clothes which is way for lent i gave up shopping.. for anythign i dont need. so i havent shopped but yeah it kills me im not gonna lie.. also target is another favorite i literally go and spend soo much money there is ridiculous.
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:35 PM

i think im finally ready to admit it .. that i actually do have a shopping addiction.. becasue i shop anychance i get every weekend sometimes and just buy buy thinkgs i dont need.. and i say i need them becasue well sometimes i do.. like shoes tops. bags.. even target items! ah its getting bad.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:40 PM

my mom is 100% accicted to shopping but the thing is that shw only shops at one plave for all her shopping needs and i swear she only shops at kohls so she can buy everything and just charge it on to her card so that way she doesent have to pay for it all at one time she can just charge it and then try to pay it off at a later time..
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:00 PM

every time i want to go shopping my boyfriend always always always reminds me how much we have within our budget! ahhh i hate it.. just being a typical girl you just want to go shopping. i'm not saying going all crazy but sometimes a little thing here and there is so so nice!!! ahHhh.. i can't wait till i get paid this week.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:11 PM

I love shopping too but I think these days i am like slowly growing out of my shopping addiction like I am really trying to save money because I want to go on these trips and they cost kind of a lot so I really need to save everything. And since my friends are also trying to be frugal these days it really helps. Now adays all I spend my money on is food which is good since I am not buying everything in my sight like I used too.
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:37 PM

so this past winter i just learned how bad my shopping habit was. i ended up with 4 pairs of snowboard boots, only one pair really fit, i bought tons of winter snow boarding gear because it was a good deal, and i bought so many diffrent style winter clothes because they were cheap and i would probably wear them.. well guess not. i just finished selling all the winter stuff i bought today. out of all the money i spend close to $500 i only made $250 off of selling stuff i was so bummed out..
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:26 AM

I have a shopping addiction with clothes. I just love buying clothes but I know its so bad so now I don't even go near the mall or anything so I wont buy anything. Like if I just go in a store I want to buy the clothes so staying away is the best way for me to get rid of my shopping addiction. Good thing I am busy with a bunch of stuff these days so don't really have time to go shopping.