Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 29th, 2010, 01:13 PM

Default shopping addictions..

ok lets face it who has shopping addictions? i know so many people that are addicted to shopping but just for certain items.. like my mom for example she loves shopping for purses and hand bags.. i cant tell you how many she has but its way too many, i am addicted to shopping for under wear, and my sister is super addicted to shopping for shoes and make up...
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:10 PM

wow i never thought more people would be talking abou ttheir addictions to shopping. i love shopping for everything.. i buy so many things and i usually never wear 1/2 the stuff i buy so i just give it to friends and or family.. haha but One thing i do not give away is my purses.. i love designer bags.. most of them i have only used once or twice simply because i do not want them to get dirty
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Yeah I am like addicted to shopping but more for clothes and shoes. I am obessed but I dont these days I will buy it and then I just feel like returning it so I usually will return it. Like I bought these boots the other day and they are kind of tight so I think I will probably be returning it but I just have to think about it a little more just in case cuz I dont want to regret it after I return it. but I am pretty sure I will since it just feels too tight my feet will probably hurt if I walk and those. but yeah I always end up buying so much stuff that I seriously don't even need.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:04 PM

I don't have a shopping addiction at the moment, but usually, whenever I see a deal, I'm on it to at least get information on it so I can decide if I want to buy it, especially since their prices change from store to store, and from real store to online store.

So far, nothing yet.
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:06 PM

mann this is the perfect thread for mei am addicted to shopping.. i alwasy have to buy something espeically if its on sale and i dont need it i just but it because its on sale lol.. im famous for that but i really am trying to figure out what i need to do to get over it and start saving money!
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:07 PM

I'm addicted to online shopping. I just love it. I have trusted companies that I buy from and I'm a regular cutomer so they practically treat me like family. And Most of the time I just buy hair stuff. For my type of hair. I'm obsessed with hair stuff. And shoes. Not high heels or anything like that but vanz and chucks and boots...that kind of stuff...in a sense i'm not really girly with my wardrope...but whenever I go somewhere nice my hair has to look bomb!!!!
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:06 PM

haha i agree with you on the whole on line shopping. its all about overstock.com. i love shopping there everything they have seems to be soo much cheaper than in other places.. i love it. anyways i also love shopping for my baby cousins i spend so much money at childrens stores. its like sometimes i wish i didnt have twin baby cousins.. simply becaue you have to buy double!
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:05 PM

I am with Angeli on this one, I really do love to shop online. however, I don't have a particular thing that I like to shop for online, I just like to shop online in general. Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop, and Ebay always has some strange thing that I never knew existed on the internet. Both of those places I visit quite frequently, and both of those places I have spent lots of money on. I really love it.
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:50 PM

I kind of have a shopping addiction for shoes. I just love shoes. I have a lot and I am always looking to buy more. though I have just recently returned one that I bought. It was a pair of boots they were a little too snug but were super cute and I wanted to keep them so bad but I knew that if I did I probably wouldn't even wear them because they hurt so bad even when I just put them on and didn't walk at all.
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:26 AM

I'm obsessed with shopping for jeans!!!

It's like I have to have um especially if they're on sale...even if I have one that looks just like it or similiar. I'm trying so hard to beat this addiction. But its sooo hard. Plus I don't want to find a new shopping obsession like move on the tops or something like that. I haven't bought any jeans in awhile...just bermudas...and they were less that 10 bucks so its all good...right?