Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:38 PM

I'm mostly into clasical music. I listen to it all the time unless theres somebody in the car with me. Some of my friends got used to it but for the ones who I know can't stand it I do them a huge favor and let them choose the station. If I don't really like the person or they make me mad I blast my classics...It brings peace to my car because I use it as a 'If yall don't shutup ima blast some Vivaldi' Works like a charm!!!
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:49 PM

i like to listen to tecno, they have such good beats and the music is always very good to dance to.. and just because i love to listen to tecno does not mean im into the rave scene! anyways more people should listen to tecno before they judge it and say that its just for teens who like to do drugs and dance with light sticks.
Old March 31st, 2010, 01:27 PM

I pretty much just listen to whatever is on the radio which is pretty much just pop music. I also like listening to country music occasionally. I really like listening to classical music when I am trying to relax and just not think about anything because it is just easier when it doesn't have words in the music.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:16 PM

What I really love about the radio before was that there used to be a talk radio station called 97.1 Free FM, and it had a lot of great content and shows that were all very entertaining. However, they were basically bought out by AMP Radio 97.1, which is really terrible. D:

Now there's nothing on the radio I want to listen to, save for the news.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:51 PM

The kind of music that I listen to tends to not be on the radio. I like to check out Myspace Music and find out what sort of independent bands are available to listen to. I also like watching concert footage from some of my favorite heavy metal bands playing. Outside of that, I don't really listen to the radio aside for news on the way home from school.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:08 PM

i would love to go to a lady gaga concert man i think that would be amazing. but i really like all different types of music. and its hard for me to pick a favorite song haha by far my fav concert tho was the justified and stripped tour with christina and justin timberlake! ahh i loved it
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:05 AM

I agree there are so many different types of songs I like it is hard to just pick one. I guess one of my favorite songs right now is Airplanes by B.o.B. I just love that song it is so good I especially like the chorus. "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting starts I could really use a wish right now...." Love love love that part. another song that I really like is Rock your body by Black Eyed Peas.