Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old January 29th, 2010, 01:04 PM

Default Music...

Ok so im tired of talking about blu rays. so im changing this topic to music. i am wondering what types of music everybody likes to listen to, what concerts everybody is attending and what is your radio station of choice.

Ill start. im a huge fan of county music, some concerts that i really look foward to attending this year are stage coach out in indio/cochella as well as wagon wheel down in san diego. i have two radio stations of choice.. kfog 95.1 and 105.1
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:46 PM

i love club type of music.. with the bass and i also enjoy my fair share of techno music.. some of the radio stations that i listen to the most would have to kiisfm and others like it. simply because they have a really good mix of all difrent types of music and its usually all up beat and your able to keep your self very entertained. i love going dancing and having an amazing time out!
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:47 PM

I don't listen to radio anymore other than what is on my basic presets with the exception of 106.7 KROQ. Why? Because they took away the best radio station that was ever in So Cal Radio, 97.1 Free FM. They replaced it with a Top 20 station, so instead of getting a lot of itneresting radio personalities that are actually fun to listen to, you get pop songs.

LAME.
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:02 PM

well when it comes to the radio i relly like,,. 102.7 when they dont play the same songs over and over and arent on commercial.. but i also like 97.1 and of course power 106 haha. i really like techno and like lil wayne, drake.. rap and rand b i guess you can wsay.. things you can dance too basically
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:53 PM

I don't really listen to the radio that much. I always have my touch hooked up in the car. I mostly listen to Reggae music most of the time. If not then its hip hop or R&B. Sometimes I listen to country...the blues sounding ones. I listen to alot of other stuff...I also listen to the oldies. I like listening to classical music when I'm studying it helps me concentrate.
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:25 PM

I like to listen to all kinds of music. I really like country music and just pop music. I usually just listen to Kiis fm. I dont really listen to music that much except when I am driving and when i am super bored or when there are really loud people around and I just want to block out their sound. so pretty much any music is ok to me.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:46 PM

I like to listen to 106.7 KROQ on the web, they usually have a good selection of music. However, personally, I don't know the names of many bands to be honest, and Paramore is really the only one I can think of that is really good.

In any case, most of the music I listen to is from soundtracks.
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:19 PM

i like to listen to a good assortment of music. i like listing to jack fm. their slogan is we play what you want when you want.. and you really do get a good mix of all diffrent kinds of music. im hoping that they dont take away this station as well if they do i am going to be very sad because it took a long time to get a radio station that plays a varity or songs.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:32 PM

concerts.. there are so many concerts ive been to as well as annual concerts. i love going to stage coach, cochella, kroq's inland invasion, and plenty of other annuals. i have been to a few good ones.. its was an lamb of god, trivium, machine head so much fun.. loved it i had even went crowd surfing that concert.
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:10 PM

I'm not listening to any music right now forgot the ipod but I really like listening to country music and just some other random music. I have we are the world stuck in my head right now I guess because I was watching the music video yesterday pretty random but I think the original version was better though both are great.