Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:33 PM

OMG I LOVE IT!!! I need to try this out!!! I love ice cream soooo much I wish I had some right now. But I haven't had a girls night in forever so I need to have one!!! This sounds like a plan...as soon as I get off work I'm calling up all my girls and telling them we have to plan to do something ASAP!! Especially after finals week is over...Thats a must!
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:18 PM

I just had one of these after seeing this thread and it was sooo much fun!!! I had a couple of friends over both guys and girls and we just pigged out in my apartment on ice cream and donuts lol. I know junk food right!!! But it was a blast we played all kinds of games and not everybody knew everybody that well so we did like a mixure type thing...there was probably like 8 of us including myself and my brother. So it was not that large of a group...there were more guys than girls though...but thats the story of my life.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:37 AM

I want Ice cream sooooooo bad!

LOVE IT! The idea. The fact that its centered around ice cream. I LOVE IT!!! I should have one! Especially with spring break coming up soon...that means alot of my friends will be back from college. awesome right!!! But I'll give an update on how my time went. It should be lots of fun though.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:36 PM

hey that sounds like a really good idea..!! i usually just like my ice cream the same o usually way.. you know the chocolate sundae that they have at mcdonald? that's exactly how i love my ice cream.. with the peanuts of course!!! when there's no peanut topping i always feel like something is missing. definitely going ot try this out with my family =)
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:28 PM

Ice Cream movie Nights, that sounds so much fun. I really gotta try that one time. Heck, I may do that for my friend's end of the semester party. Or maybe we can hang out together and do that. Maybe we can raid an ice cream store or just get gallons of ice cream.
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:35 AM

I actually just had an ice cream movie night well day. It was a full day of random movies that we rented and lots and lots of ice cream. I think I ate like a whole gallon or something. But we pretty much bought all the ice cream we could possibly eat and in alot of different flavors. We also got a lot of different toppings. Yummy I can't wait until another ice cream movie night.
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:00 PM

mmm i want some ice cream.. bit no i canthave any.. i keep feel like im heavier and heavier each week soo i need to wortk this out. im so serious i feel like non of my clothes fit right and it makes me sad which makes me want to eat even more! si i need to control this
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:36 PM

frozen yogart is my main squeeze. i love going to all these trendy yogart bars that have opened and that you pay by the oz or somethign like rthat.. it adverages out to be about the same as all the other ones but its still fun because you basiclly have a salad bar type thing full of diffrent toppings, and fruit. its really cool because everything is all custom.
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:58 PM

our ice cream movie nights usually arre themed like the movie were watching.. like when we were watching austin powers movies we always bought rainbow sherbet because it was multi colored like his clothes were in the one movie..i hate that this is the way things happen to be...
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:25 AM

I love ice cream movie nights my friends and I are planning to have a lot of these during the summer I can't wait. We are also planning to do some baking and all that fun cooking stuff during out movie nights I am so excited I can't wait. But now I just need to think of some movies to watch. I never can decide. Last time our movie night didn't go so well since the movies we chose weren't that great so I pretty much just fell asleep.