Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old January 29th, 2010, 12:47 PM

Default ice cream movie nights...

we usually have ice cream movie night once a month, i buy 3 tubs of ice cream and tons of toppings and everybody gets to mix their own creation, we have nuts, sprinkles, ciookies, fudge topping carmel topping any thing you could possibably want. even gummy bears! then we usually taste and see whos ice cream is the best mixture and then that person gets to choose the movie we watch!
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:52 PM

i love having ice cream nights.. i like to buy one of chocolate and one vanilla, then i have all the diffrent kinda of toppings that anybody could want.. everytime i go to the store i pick up a new topping so our topping collection is always growning and expanding.. so i think it becomes very fun to have ice cream nights and it really brings the family together.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:50 PM

I love having ice cream movie nights I usually have it with my friends and we just eat tons and tons of ice cream piled high with toppings. Sometimes we decide have cake too so we just put ice cream on top of that which is delicious. My mouth is just watering thinking about it. Now I really want an ice cream movie night soon haha.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:57 PM

Woah, I did not even know you could even do that. That may be something to do with me and my friends one night. Get a bunch of ice cream and a bunch of mix-ins, and just start smashing it together to form our awesome ice cream....and then watch a movie with it. I will have to steal that idea, hahahahhaha.
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:51 PM

ohh great idea i alwasy have movie night with my friends and i think next time im gonna bring over just different flavors with topings and whipped cream, mmm sounds soo good already haha. i alwasy wanted to bring pie to a movie night i love pie from marie callendars haha
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:16 PM

excellent idea! haha seriously i mean we have movie nights but never like this.. we always justhave popcorn and then like maybe we drink a little.. or just depending on what we bring. haha so yeah its a good idea if you sk me
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:02 PM

yumm pie sounds good! haha but yeah this movie thing was a good idea. we kinda did something similar to it.. but with snacks everyone had to bring a snack and share it.. but ice creamn is a neat idea. might have to give it a try
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:30 PM

Now along with Chinese food, I want me some Ice cream now! >:[

That does sound good. I don't know if I I would want to do that when we're watching a movie, but it does sound something that we can do when there is a party going on, and we just want to indulge ourselves a little.

Then again, when I think of mixins and toppings, I think of Coldstone to be honest.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:26 PM

That sounds like a lot of fun!!! I never though of that

I'm sooo going to do that with my friends. Problem though most of my friends are guys lol. I only have 3 really close girl friends who I would want to do anything like this with lol. The rest are aquaintances lol. But I think four people are enough. I can't wait. I'm sooo telling them that we have to do it on Sunday night...since Monday's a Holiday.
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:39 PM

Yeah I love ice cream movie nights. I haven't had one in such a long time. All my really close friends go to different colleges and their all far away from each other so it is really hard to have one but I think that I'll probably have a ice cream movie day or something during spring break. I live pretty far from everyone else so I think day is good so everyone can get home safely.