Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 27th, 2010, 06:19 PM

Default shutter island

i would really like to watch shutter island. i know the release date was pushed back and now it comes out in feb..i thin the 15 to be exact but yeah it seems like a great movie.. filled with suspense and leo of course haha all his movies are always good.
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:59 PM

yeah i really would like to watch this movie! it ooks realy good and im dragging somene wiith me to watch it haha. yeah i remember it was suppose to come out around the time that paranormal activity did.. but oh well it still looks super good!
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:18 PM

looks like an amazing moviue and i will probably be going to watch this one.. there were alot that got passed me over the last month or so but this one will not be getting passed me haha i will make time for it,
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:59 PM

yea I remember seeing the previews for it when I was a the movies the last time. It looks like a good watch. I didn't know they pushed back the release date. But thats good to know...I have to watch it. Leo is amazing...hopefully he doesn't die in this one. Because it seems like almost if not every movie he acts in he ends up dieing. which sucks!!!
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:01 PM

I know lol Leo's always dieing lol

But I want to see this one too. Im Psych major so All that kinda stuff interests me...I know that sounded really bad lol. But I mean it kinda ties into my future profession. I can't wait to go see it. It looks awesome. Hopefully I won't be disappointed lol. I doubt it. Just seeing Leo act would be worth it...he's a serious Eye Candy.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:44 PM

yeah i think its the 19th ,, that it comes out.. but yeah i really would like to watch this as well seems like something i would enjoy. also another trippy movie i really want to see is that alice and wonderland movie.. march 5th wooo!
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:52 PM

i really dont plan on going to see shutter island, it really creeps me out just by watching the previews for it im already afraid of it. there are so many other movies out that i would want to watch but im not going to see shutter island. im way to chicken to watch this i know its sad im an adult but im still afraid to watch scarry movies.. when my husband is out of town for work i still sleep with my stuffed bear he gave me simply because i dont like feeling alone..
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:52 PM

extrememly excited to watch this movie! you have no idea. im not sure if im going to be able to see it tonight but i will want to watch it soon! perhaps this weekend if not then next week forsure!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:32 PM

My friend when to see it last weekend. I was supposed to go but I had a family dinner thing I had to go to with my boyfriend

But I really want to see it. She told me it was really good and had a lot of suspense and kept you guessing. Which is cool. I might go see it this weekend with my boyfriend. Hopefully something doesn't come up last minute.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:45 PM

This movie was awesome I love it sooooo much!!!

The suspense was incredible like I was filled so many different emotions I've never had a thriller move me like that it was more suspense than scary factor kinda...the only thing that really freaked me out was the fact that it was crazy people lol but thats what made the movie. Leo was amazing!!! If you haven't seen it then gooooo!!!!