Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old March 16th, 2010, 05:40 PM

i don't know why there was this one point where everyone was crazy about blu-ray but for people who do own one they always recommend that i get one (wheni have money of course). they said there is a big difference in the pixel and quality of the movie.
but anyways.. i don't really have anything that's a must have.. i 'must have' my ipod with me when im drivig? does that count?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM

I must have the latest Technology as far as computers and programs, and other things of that nature goes. Those are my must haves. I don't care too much about my phone, although I do need a new one! But when it comes to my mac I have to have everything updated and ready to go. My iTouch has to have the latest music. I keep switching cameras. And I recently got a new TV. Which is great. I love high tech gadgets and with out all the ones I have I don't know how I would function.
Old April 7th, 2010, 09:56 AM

I think for a lot of people technology overall is generally a must-have. People always want the latest type of technology out there. Like right now with the Ipad and everything. People all want to have it because it is the latest thing out there. I think phones are a big must have at least for me I always want the latest phone with the newest features.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:42 PM

To me, one of the must haves for me would have to be the latest phones and accessories. Like the Motorola Droid or the iPhone. My phone can play music and video, but poorly in comparison to those two. I really love anything multimedia, and those two phones are the epitome of multimedia. At the very least, phone is something that I want at the absolute latest and state of the art.
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:01 PM

i personally dont thing that blu rays are a big deal, anyways i finally caved and bought a blue ray player for our house so now we get to go buy new dvds and hope that they are really that much better on our tv v.s if we would have stuck it out and just kept our old dvd player.. hopefully its better
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:36 PM

The thing that is definately on my must-have list would have to be a replacement fopr my Nintendo DS. My DS broke, and it was an original system. Now I demand something like the Nintendo DSi which seems to have a lot more content such as internet, downloadable games, SD Card compatibility, and other stuff. I want that NAOW. xD

That is my only must have