Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old January 27th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Default must haves

for some reason blue rays seem to be in popular demand. i dontknow if its becasue itsthe new craze or what but i never really thought of blue ray to be a must have i guess becasue im fine with the regualr dvds.

anyways what are some other must have you must have:
i always have to have the lastet phone.. idunno dont ask i just do lol.
( doesnt always work out tho)
and also clothes.. up shop almost every friday. so sad.
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:21 PM

im a shoe person i always have to have new shoes i dont know why my old ones are fine but hey.. for some reason i see some shoes i want them so i get them.. it never use to be this way tho. i use to be all about bags and i gre out of that haha either way expenisive hobby to have
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:56 PM

i have a thing for high heels. i love buying all thei newest and latest high heels. there my favorite thing. but i also love love love new under wear. i swear i must have over 100 pairs, and i usually buy a new wave every time victoria secrets releases a new design or style of their undies. i go to the mall alot and i simply cant help it. i love new undies.
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:37 PM

Clothes and shoes and hair stuff are my thing. I don't care so much about a phone even though I have to admit I need a new one. But I have to be on point about what I wear...mostly for when I got out. I have to look my best.

Shoes...I love buying them eventhough half the time I don't wear them. I just got into the whole taking care of my hair thing...so alot of money and effort goes to that as well. I need to start saving though.
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:47 PM

I have to have the latest fashion clothes...and things for my skin hair and nails....I just have too

Oh and shoes I love shoes!!! I don't care so much for purses though. But I probably should start lol. I just haven't gotten into that yet. Which is okay I guess lol.
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:21 PM

My must haves are towards technology. I like have to have the latest stuff like computer software and what not. I have a pc so I always have to have their latest like right now its windows 7. I also always have to have the latest phone. I don't know why but I just feel like I do.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:48 PM

Honestly, I have to say that the must haves in technology would have to be the brand new computers that are out there, the ones that have tons of memory and the best video cards out there to play the most advanced games out there and handle the most intensive 3-d experiences ever. I would love to get my hands on them.

And a new phone with internet and youtube capability, that'd be awesome too.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:37 PM

I have to have my ipod. I literally can't live with out it. And my mac...My life is stored in that thing. And my phone...I don't know one single number by heart so if I were to loose my phone it would be tragic. But I guess facebook would fix that. Ummm whatelse....my glasses...and I'm addicted to online shopping...its getting out of control!!! I keep telling myself I'm not going to buy anything but I do it anyway. But I'm seriously giving that up for lent.
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:12 PM

My must have technology wise are phones. I just always have to have the latest phone though it is sometimes hard because I do feel like it is such a waste sometimes. So I am trying to cut back from switching phones everytime I see a new one with more and better features. i am now just limiting myself to whenever my contract ends which is hard because everytime I see a new phone I just want it so bad.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:49 PM

My must have has to be anything that has a lot of multimedia features. The PSP is something I want to get since you can play videos and music, it is really fantastic. The phones are also really good since you can do the same thing as well. Anything that you can do multiple things at once, it is great for me.