Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old February 10th, 2010, 03:08 PM

I can't wait to see this one either. It going to be a hit I can sense it. I know alot of the girls are going to see it and probably drag thier boyfriends along thats for sure. I mean it does look cute. And it has soo many people in it. And equal amount of hott people...so maybe the guys won't mind going after all lolz. Can't wait!!!
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:51 PM

I am excited to watch it too. It actually comes out today which is February 12th. but I am planning to watch it tomorrow with a group of friends. I really like romantic comedies so I am excited to see this one. I know some people don't really like romantic comedies but they always just seem good to me. I am also just excited to see all the stars in the movie.
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:46 PM

ikeep hearing mixed reviews about this movie so i think im just gonna wait till it comes out.. unles i get really bored and want to watc it becasue shutter island is coming out this weekend and i much rather watch that haha.. anyways
valentines day might not be as good as everyone expects it to be. i guess you cant go in with high expectations.
Old February 16th, 2010, 04:29 PM

so like i was saying in another post i was actually able to go and watch valentines day! we saw in on the 14th in the evening. OMG this movie was really really good its totally a girl movie but i loved it and it made me feel all mushy gushy about valentines day as well as love in general. i was in such a good mood after watching it, the story plot of this movie just made you want to run up to the one you love and just confess all your love to themm