Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 27th, 2010, 04:49 PM

Default valentines day

who is not in this movie!
haha everyone and there mom isin this movie.. bradly cooper, anne hathaway, jessica alba, talyor and talyor, jessica biel, jamie foxx, julia roberts and emma roberts, umm topher grace.. amnn just everyone ashton kutcher. iknow im forgetting alot of ppl but still i wanna see this movie it looks cute.
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:15 PM

seriously! when i saw the preview for the first time i waslike what movie is this!! and then they showed the name at the end. and basically everyone is in this movie.. comeplete star studded haha but yeah i would like to watch it as well it seems like a cute funny movie.
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:43 PM

im really excited to go see this movie i bet its going to make alot of money in the box office because everybody i have talked to says they want to go see this. even if the movie sucks, people are still going to go see it simply because of all the stars that were casted to have rolls in this film. it is released on feb 12th i am planning on going to see it on a thursday night when it is released.. i am really excited.
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:54 PM

im hear about all these good people in the movies and such but im really just not that excited to go and see it. it think that it might be one of those movies where they show all the good and funny parts on the comercials and then when you actually watch it then its boring and you want it to be over so you can go haome and stop watching simpley cause its a dumb movie.. but hey i could be wrong,
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:49 PM

I really want to watch it too. I am probably like those people who just like to watch it because of all the stars in it haha but it does also look like a cute movie to watch. I wonder how much it cost to make this movie especially with all those people in the movie. I mean seriously this movie most of cost millions upon millions of dollars to make. unless everyone agreed to just get paid less just because they wanted to be in the movie but I doubt it.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:38 PM

I'm not interested. It just seems like another romantic comedy that was just made to make a profit on that particular day....and on top of that, nothing really stands out to me, it just looks like another romantic comedy, nothing special or difference about it, it's meh. D:
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:46 PM

i wanna watch it too! when i saw the preview for the first time i thought the same thing like "what movie is this!" and then i remember reading about it in magazines haha. anyways i have a feeling its going to be like the movie .. hes just no that into to you. but still im excited to watch it
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:14 PM

yeah i would really like to watch a this movie lol but seriously who isnt in this movie .. i love bradly cooper and topher grace.. also ashton kutcher haha all who are super gorgeous,, when was the last time that topger and ashton were in a movie?? a long time ago!
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:01 PM

yeah i havent decided if i want to watch it at the theaters or not,, hmm but ut seems like a very cute movie and i do agree i think its gonna be like a "hes just not that into you " kinda movie. but we"ll see
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:16 PM

I wanna watch this even though I don't like Valentines Day lolz. I just wanna watch it because of all the casts. They have everybody in it thats true. I never knew you could fit that many egos into a film. Lolz just kidding. Haha Not really!!!

But I can't believe its coming out on the 15th. I'm so excited.