Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 28th, 2010, 11:46 AM

I recently got super sore and it was like soreness like no other. My whole body was aching. Everything from my arms, back, thighs, butt. everything was sore. But yeah I am glad that all went away. I usually like kind of being sore but only when it is only one part of my body and not everything because it was even hard to just open a cabinet and reach in to get something but i guess that showed me how out of shape i was to just exercise for 2 hours and have a complete aching body.
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:56 PM

One time, when I was working out, I overstretched myself, and I ended up pulling a slight muscle, halting my workout period. However, personally,now that I know that pain, I know what good soreness is and what bad pain now, I'm ready to go.

I love soreness now. I can't wait to go back to the gym and be sore again.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:08 AM

i love working out because it makes me feel like i have actually accomplished something. really working out hard because they make me feel that once i am all ready sore then i have actually done something so then once i do something then it really makes me sore and feeling like ive totally worked out and everything.
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:56 AM

I have kind of love and hate relationship with feeling sore. Its like I kind of like it but then it gets annoying. Like right now my abs and shoulder areas are sore but I don't even know why I didnt really go exercising. I did do some flips a bar in the park for fun so I don't know if it is because of that. Maybe I pulled something I dont know but this kind of soreness annoys me because i have no idea the cause.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:50 PM

i wont hesistate no more it cannot wait im yours.. well open up your mind and open up your plans and dam your free.. open up your heart and your find love love love.. i like peace and meldoy so i waont hesistate no more it cannot wait im sure there no need to complicate our time is short this is out fate im yours
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:36 PM

haha i love the feeling too.. its funny becasue i like feeling sore and it makes me feel likei actually did something like i worked out and it had an effect on my body thinkgs like that but yeah i would love to feel sore as long as im staying fit. thin is in.