Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old February 8th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Its the feeling of satisfaction lol.

And Dancing period gets your thighs...atleast the kind of dancing I do ( not trying to imply anthing). But when I dance my entire body moves so I get sore. But its a good feeling to me. Because not only am I having fun but I'm also burning calories and all that good stuff. But being sore to be is very satisfying and I love it!!!
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:19 AM

I'm sore right now and I didn't do anything. It sucks lol. But for some reason I like being sore after I work out but not when I didn't do anything to cause it. The way I learned to get rid of soreness is to work out even more so I guess my body is telling me I need to hit the trail and go for a jog, which I've been lagging on for some time. I need to start being serious though because its getting bad.
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:15 PM

dancing for me get my calves .. after wearing heels and dancing i get super sore on the back of my legs haha.. idunno what it is.. but yeah i also like the feeling to an extent.. other then that if it to the point where i cant move then yeah thats no fun
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:58 PM

i like this feeling .. haha its weird but it still makes me feel like i worked out and actually did something.. that worked out some muscles.. haha like dancing that always gets me too haha but i love danicing.
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:34 AM

i hate it when i feel sore.. i usually dont push my self that hard simply because i have some health problems and if i over do it then im usually sick for like 4 days and i really cant afford to be sick simply because i over did it at the gym. as it is im sick now because my office that i work in is always freezing and outside is seriously like 90 degrees so the tempature change really messes with someone over time.. its so cold in here i have two jackets and gloves on just to keep worm. horrible.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:27 PM

i can't stand the feeling of being sore after working out!! i become a big baby about it and start complain like ahhh my thighs.. but at the same time, i do feel good that i got a good work out in. you can never go wrong with that. i just wish soreness didn't come with it for me. sometimes it can last a couple of freaken days!! nooo goood for me
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:30 PM

im a little sore right now and its soo sad becasue its just from one day of working otu! and it ws like little workouts too thats how out of shape i am! super sad.. but yeah my stomach area is super sore and im going to go for a run later .. and do some more ab workouts.. becasue i need to get this body into shape!
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:25 AM

Yeah I love being sore too and I especially love stretching out the sore part I don't know I just love the feeling. and whenever the soreness goes away I actually do miss it. Which is kind of weird but true. I need to have a good work out today. I feel like i haven't really truely exercised for a long time. I think today is the day to get back to working out.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:15 PM

I like feeling sore but only some parts of my body like my abs but like if my arm is sore it is just really annoying like right now. I don't even know why my arm and wrist is sore. I guess a reason could be that I was writing a lot for the past few days because whenever I read a textbook I like to take notes so I had a lot of reading to catch up on so therefore a lot of writing to do which i guess now made my whole right arm sore. I just hate the feeling and at first I thought I could just get rid of it if I just slept it off but no the feeling is still there and and it just super annoying because its not like I can't stop using my hand or something to let it rest.
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:19 PM

Here here, I love that feeling. It's when you've worked out extremely hard, and you're barely able to walk that you know you had a good workout. It's one of the greatest and most euphoric feelings I've felt....however, I have to say, as long as you do that, don't confuse soreness with injury, and you'll be set.