Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 27th, 2010, 03:34 PM

Default soreness.

i love being sore lol i know that sounds weird but i like the feeling it makes me feel liek i actually did something and worked out so yeah i like the soreness feeling( if thats even a word) hahaha.

anyone else like being sore?
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:11 PM

haha i like it too,. i cant figure out why tho.. for example. the last few days my calves have been super sore.. when i walked down the starts when i would get up from a chair i could feel it but i loved the feeling haha i know im wierd
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:30 PM

hahaha yeah i like it too.. theres something about it.. idunno its not like it feels good or anything but still its an odd feeling. and your right it makes you feel like you actually worked someothing out . so yeah
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:23 AM

i like the feeling too because i actually feel that i accomplished something good. if im sore i know i worked out and i feel better about my self. when i go running or actually push my self then it makes me wanna keep working out and trying to do better that what i did the last time simply because i feel like im actually working towards something.
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:07 PM

Well, I'd say the reason you like being sore is because after you have worked out, your body has released endorphins into the body, promoting a feeling of happiness. That's what I like about working out, I feel better about myself than before. Otherwise, being sore is more of a pain than a pleasure.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:25 PM

im currently sore as we speak lol. but your right after a work ot i do feel happier and more" jumpy" haha but i also love being sore hah sounds weird i know but its the truth and your right. it makes me feel like i accomplished what i wanted too ya know
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:40 PM

haha yeah well i need to work out again.. the only workout im getting right now is the walk from work to my car and from the parking to class.. which is actually like a mile soo yeah i guess that counts.. back and fourth makes sense. haha but i use to be more active and now im just like ughhh,
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:16 AM

Its the best feeling ever. And your not weird at all...alot of athletes have the same feelings as you. To me being sore is like an accomplishment. Like I don't stop working out until my whole body aches and I have the piercing in my sides. With out those tell tale signs I feel as though I didn't do a good work out and I didn't reach my goal. No pain NO gain. So I gatta feel it burn lol
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:56 PM

I have a love hate feel with being sore. Just this past week, i was incredibly sore and I knew I had a good workout. I wasn't in real pain by overwork,ing myself or I broke anything, my muscles were sore, and I enjoyed it because I knew I did it right. However, the bad part was that I had overworked myself just a little too much, so Ihad difficulty moving. Oops.
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:33 AM

im soo sore right now.. man dancing in heels all night really gets to your theighs hahah i know that sounds bad how can one night but really getting low and then going back up ah,, its a killer. im literlly in pain not to mention i thin i slept wrong my neck is killing me! ah