Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 27th, 2010, 04:46 PM

There is really nothing good that is going on Saturday Morning. D: No good cartoons, no good shows, nothing spectacular, it's really bad. D:

I want to watch some of the more classic shows, like Teenage Muant Ninja Turtles, as well as one of my favorites, Goof Troop. Those two, off the top of my head, were awesome.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:17 PM

One of my favorite cartoons is actually Samurai Cartoon Pizza Cats, it was a funny cartoon about 3 samurai cats who are trying to save their pizza restaurant from an evil person and gang simply known as the Big Cheeze. xD

It was awesome.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:59 PM

well considering the fact that i dont have cable so i cant even watch cartoon even if i wanted too... but when i was young i love love love watching cartoon!!! i use to always watch rugrats when i was young.. and hey arnold.. i was more on the nickoledon and disney channels more than cartoon network.. although my boyfriend argues that cartoon network is way better
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:30 PM

I remember Dragon Ball Z when I was growing up, it was what all the guys were into back then. On top of that, when I did watch it, all of the episodes just repeated in time since they only had clearance to do episodes up to a certain point. D:

And now, Japan basically released a new version of the anime that supposedly cuts out all of the filler. xD
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:46 PM

Call me really obscure, but does anyone remember the show, Samurai Pizza Cats? I have to say, from what little I saw, the strangeness of the show as well as the title really had me hooked. Unfortuantely, most of those kinds of shows were only shown in the mornning, like Sailor Moon or Ronin Warriors, I had to wake up extra early to see them. ;_;
Old April 14th, 2010, 10:15 AM

I just started watching bits and pieces of looney tunes and tiny looney tunes. It brings back so many great memories. I loved and still love those shows. I really like the theme song and I pretty much play it on repeat on my ipod. It is just so catchy. I love the fast beat of the song. I like listening to it when I get really sleepy because it just wakes me up. It's one of my favorite theme songs from tv shows.
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:05 PM

Boomerang is a very funny channel. I think what I love about this channel is the very old hanna barbera shows, such as Space Ghost, and the Herculoids. It's fantastic, and a great show.

However, I have to pay for it, as an additional channel. xD

Bah. xD
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:32 PM

aw i miss those cartoons that i grew up with. i grew up watching a whole lot of nickeloden. my cousins and i would come home from school and just turn on nickeloden even if we weren't watching it. just for the sounds. lol. we watch those shows like rugrats one of my favorites growing up. doug funny.. hey arnold.. all that the amanda show..! i miss those good o shows!