Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 26th, 2010, 06:17 PM

Default the movie Valentines Day

who is planning on seeing this movie i think that it is going to be really good simply by the previews.. it looks like its going to cover all the diffrent situations of the dates that get planned on valentines day.. haha i wonder if anybody who feels that valentines day is just a made up holiday and that valentines day is just to make halmark alot of money.. would actually go and watch this.
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:29 PM

i cant wait untill feb 12th when the movie is going to be released. i really want to see it and i think that its going to be a great movie.. they have so many people is this movie that are really good from other movies.. such as julia roberts, the girl from veronica mars.. ( sorry i cant remember her name) and so many others im very excited about this movie
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:52 PM

I'm most likely going to watch this...probably not the day it comes out though. But I'll watch none the less. I'm not even a fan of Valentine's Day. I think its overated. And I'm not into the whole flowers and chocolate thing. I'm probably the only girl like that. But I saw the previews and It looks pretty cool so I'm going to watch it. Mostlikely with my "single" friends....
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:54 PM

Yeah I am not a valentines day type of person either but I still want to watch it. It just looks like cute and funny movie to watch. I think I will probably watch it the weekend of the opening but most likely not on valentines day maybe I'll watch it on opening day. I cant wait until the weekend its a three day weekend because of presidents day which is on the 15th. I pretty much am into watching almost all movies except scary movies so i am most definitely going to go watch this movie.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:21 PM

Theres so many threads on here about this movie. I think its going to be a hit. And I hope I won't be disappointed after seeing it. I can't wait!!! I know they have alot of young actors/actresses in this one. So I'm looking forward to seeing how all those stories bond together in sync to be one. I too think its probably going to be similiar to 'he's just not that into you'...I like that one so It should be cool.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:58 PM

Im going to see this for sure. I know for a fact I'm going to.

It looks like a great movie and I love the casting. Everybody is in it...which makes it even better. I'm waiting for some decent romance movie. Hopefully this is it. I'll probably watch it the day it comes out. Mostlikely. But we'll see.
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:32 PM

i saw this movie friday, and i really liked it. there were so many good people in this movie, and there was a couple of parts that kept you guessing about what was going to happen next. but over all i would say that this movie was really good. i made my boyfriend go and see it and even for someone that hates hates hates chick flicks he said it wasent tooo bad, he said it was ok.
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Yeah I thought the movie was ok. I didn't think it was too great or awesome but it was a ok movie not too bad. There were some parts that I just didn't like. Like I really didn't like taylor swifts acting I thought it just seemed really fake but I guess I get her character is probably suppose to be like really dumb or something or that was what it seemed like to me.