Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Default Angels and demonds.

i watched this movie last week and it was really good. i guess its kinda like the devinci code.. i havent actually seen that movie but this movie was amazing i dont think i took my eyes off the screen not once.. it was really crazy all the things that were happening and how people had no clue what was going on in the vaddican. unbelieveable.
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:24 PM

I watched this movie too and it was awesome!!! I Loved it. I saw it in the theatres so it was and even better experience. I read the book too...the ending was different from the movie but it was really good regardless. I think this one out did the Davinci Code...And theres another book out by Dan Brown..called The Lost Symbol...Hopefully they make this one into a movie too...that would be awesome.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:33 PM

I read the book too. He's a great author. The movie always seems to differ from the book...even with the Davinci Code....that was actually supposed to be the second book...and Angels and Demons was the first one. So they flipped it around. But I just bought the Lost Symbol on Amazon...I'm still reading it. But So far I think that It should be a movie...I won't be suprised if it becomes one.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 07:00 PM

after reading about it on here i decided i should rent the movie and watch it.. so i think the movie was really good im curious to see how much diffrent the book is from the movie so i think next week im going to go out and buy the book and read it and then re watch the movie again and see how i really feel about it.. because right now i think that the movie was really good and it kept you on your feet.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:53 PM

i didnt think anybody else liked this movie as much as i did.. i really enjoyed watching it simply because it had alot of realistic effects in it. i was really suprised at the ending it was a total shocker and i really didnt know what to expect. and then when they showed how it was him it totally threw me off and i was shocked..
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:00 PM

The ending through me off too. I mean I was not expecting him to be the one behind the whole thing. I was thinking it was the commander of the swiss guard or something like that. But its crazy. It was a really good movie. I read the book too and its totally different. But the movie was still good regardless...I didn't know there was another book out...i need to go get a copy lol