Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 15th, 2010, 12:06 PM

i was kinda late for my peirod but i haddent said anything and so with me being moody and late it sparked a note in his head.. he suddenly became worried i was prego. we had went out with friends for drinks and i had ordered a screwdriver.. he was like ohh baby maybe u should be dd and order a soda or something else.. i was kinda taken back.. then i found out what it was all about he though i was having a baby! he had already told his mom the "good news" so when he had to call her back with the "false alarm" she was so upset.. so just a note, men dont tell people your having a baby till it is a confermed thing!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:51 PM

Personally, I would prefer this. D:

I would prefer to tell my significant other that I am pregnant as soon as I find out, so we can figure out what to do, whether we should get an abortion, or do adoption so that we know exactly what to do.

At least, that's what I'd do
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:01 AM

i dont really know how i would tell my parents that i was pregnate, i would be really upset because i really want to be done with my schooling before i have a child because i think it would just be too much work unless i had time to take off work to be a mom. so there for i really dont know how i would tell my parents.