Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:13 PM

i already have a few names picked out .. i just hope i dont get sick of the names and want to change my kidsnames. isunno i just hear names in books and on shows.. and then i remember them
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:35 PM

I tend to think of names based off of my own characters for my own original stories. Whether it'd be for a boy or a girl. Those names tend to stick with me for a long while. However, it also depends on what my partner has to say, and I'm hoping they'll be understanding. xD

Hopefully. :P
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:02 PM

i have some names pictured out .. m,y best freind alwasy tries to steal my names soo i make sure to keep the ones i like the best out of any conversations so she doesnt take them because shes aken about 3 of my names already and im sure shes going to use it so im not even going to chance it.
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:27 PM

my boyfriend and i constantly talk about this.. and i know we are still young but its funny becasue we agree on almost everything where we would want to live.. the number of kids. all expet names! haha but its still fun to talk about it sometimes
Old September 28th, 2010, 03:54 PM

awww baby's name! what a special time. but i do know where you are coming from because my baby's father wants to do the same. name our child after a relative. i'm not so fond of that idea.. and i don't want to settle for something that i'm not going to be comfortable with. common now, that's my child's name that's going to be with him/her forever. has to be a name that we will both be happy with!
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:45 AM

my boyfriend and i talk about this from time to time and at first i thought we were getting ahead of ourselves by talking about what we would like to name out kids, but really its a pretty interesting topic.. normally my names change soo i wonder if the names i have picked now is something im still going to be interested in the furture when it comes time to select a name for my child.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:51 PM

my aunt just had a baby and she named him angel.. i know i know.. his middle name is michael and thats what im going to be calling him lol idk why she named him angel but for the dsame reason on why she doesnt agree with my kids name is the probably the same reasons i dont agree with hers. but the baby is too cute.. seriously hes such a cutie.