Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old March 29th, 2010, 10:57 AM

my boyfriend and i.. we have been together 3 years, and have been talking about marraige and having a family... so we have already picked out names for our children. were going on a diffrent route that Salena we want to do more modern names and forget the ethnic names.. we always talk about it and how he would love to name his son after him but we dont think its a good idea because its very difficult haveing two people the same name other that jr.
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:00 PM

i like the name isla.. i thin its pretty and im sure i might name my daughter that haha i also have other names but isla is the new one i really like.. its werid to think that one day i will have a son or daughter that i will have to name
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:31 PM

its funny becasue when i think of names i alwasy think of girl names but only a few boy names.. and with my luck i will end up having all boys and no girl to name haha so i think i shoukld figure out more then one biy name that i actually really like
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:47 AM

i have one boy and wone girls name so hopefully i have one of each so i can use them.. haha with my luck i'll have either all boys or all girls.-_- its surreal to me when i think about having kids. it seems so far away but its really not.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:07 PM

my best friend and i alwasy talk about naming kids.. well not always but it comes up on names that we like and .. i have to literally stop myself from saying it outloud becasue she takes them form me! and i know we're gonna be freinds for while and i swear probably have kids at the same time.. so i gotta watch out
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:52 AM

i think its fun how some parents name their kids and the name sounds like something else like Kasey Diaz.. sounds like quesadilla. haha so i was thinking about it and i have decided that when i have a son im going to name him Harley. because my husbands name is david. and i think it would be funny where some one is like Oh thats Harley, david's son. haha harleydavidson! i know its corney but i think its funny.
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:05 AM

so i just found out im having a baby! im still kinda mixed on my feelings simply because im super young, but then again at the same time im so excited that im going to be having a baby. i can keep it off my mind.. we have been talking about names and if its a girl were going to name her Camberia jayden and if its a boy we will probably name him Rhyan joseph. im so excited i havent told many people about it but i cant wait.
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:36 AM

awww congrats! i wish you the best and yeah i mean a baby is alwasy a suprise most babies arent really lanned but just kinda hapen soo congrats! i like the name joseph but i would want his name to be jospeh.. not joey or joe.. just joseph
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:34 PM

honestly i cant see myself with kids. and someone with me who calls me mommy all the time lol and i mean i dont mean to say it in a bad way it just hard for me to picture myself with kids.. but i do want kids. so thats why im a little worried.
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:10 PM

make sure that no matter what, no matter what you name the child, don't name them after something really obscure, or weird. afterwards, that name, the person will be made fun of constantly, and the name will go on. look up some bad names to get some ideas on what not to name the child, and try to look up baby name lists on the internet.