Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old February 9th, 2010, 02:02 PM

yeah i never had a nanny.. but my aunt by marraige came to live with us for awhile.. she was my grandpas brothers ex wife and she came to help my mom with my little sister when she was first born becasue my mom had to work. but once my mom quit working she went back to mexico. but i wouldnt consider her a nanny.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:23 PM

i literally have a list of names in my phone! haha mainly girl names tho but im working on guy names.. its funny becasue my best freind found out about my list and she started one too.. but she stole allmy names! lol but she would do soething like that! and i bet we are gonna have a kid around the same time too.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:32 PM

I am planning on conceving my baby by the end of this year and so i have started a collection of names as well. ill list some on here and see what everybody thinks.. it would be very helpful if your guys could give me some input and let me know if you liek them.. If its a boy im thinking
Cameron Jacob; Cody james; Jacob Joseph and If its a girl im thinking of namming her Sidney jade; Cambria sarah; Jackly Percilla? what do you guys think?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:31 PM

i always hear names that like and kinda make a mental note of them form time to time.. maybe im watching a movie and i hear a name.. or a tv show. but im still veyr uncertain what i will name my kids when the time does come becasue like i said its alwasy costantly chaning on which is my favorite haha
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:55 PM

i remember hearing awhile ago that the guy from my name is earl.. he names his kid inspector pliot.. haha theres a middle name in there somewhere but like what the heck right? haha its all random.. inspector pliot.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:34 PM

there are alot of famous people going out on a limb and naming their kid names like apple, pear, wind, suria, koria ( pronounced korea). so what ever you choose to name your baby good luck and i hope that it is an equal decision with you and your husband.. and like many people have said this is going to be the name you will be calling your child for the rest of his or hers life.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:25 PM

I don't have any ideas for baby names, to be honest. Then again, it's something I rarely think about.

Personally, I think you need to tell him that you want to name the child something different. If you don't, this could potentially bother you for some time after the name is decided. At least, that's what I think.
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:23 PM

i had a friend who had a daughter shortly after the bachelorette aired and she really like dthe name krista.. so she named her daughter krsita.. and then a few years laters she had a song and names him ryan.. i never put the two together but then i thought about and krista married ryan on the bachelorette lol so i thought it was kinda funny, but im sure she didnt think about it till i brought it up
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM

haha thats funny yeah.. people tend to do that like i remember i had a class one semester with a girl names afrodite.
and on the first day of class when the professor was calling out names he asked her.. who named her.. and she said my dad?? he was obsessed with greek methology lol
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:07 PM

if you prefer not to have your baby named after a relative i say you let your husband know. i mean it's not like you're naming a dog. this is your baby that's going to have this name forever.. find a mutual name that you two really do like. you want to enjoy your kids name instead of feeling awkward wheneevr you're calling them. my boyfriend and i already have names for our kids.. we decided on giving our kids ethnic names.. not to the extreme but still having that unique flow