Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM

Right now I have the most painful kink in my back its like horrible. I think its this chair that I'm sitting in but man its really gettin to me. I don't much have a choice though because I'm at work and I have to do my job. But honeslty I wish this hair had more of a back suppport. But you don't always get what you want right lol. I have to go now lol...back to work breaks over
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:24 PM

my neck and my back hurts like its killing me. I neeed a massage so bad!!! Where's your boyfriend when you need him? lol but I've been having sharp backpains lately when I sit for a long period of time with out much movement. But when I'm at work I'm sitting all the time because its an office job....but I guess I should start getting up and flexing my muscles a little.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:29 PM

ahhhh dont put on your bra too tight. it can be soooo painful sometimes. my sisters been having back pains for over a month now.. she paid 80 dollars (because she doesn't have insurance) to see the doctor and he prescribed her some pain kilelrs and he said if it progresses then she needs a x-ray... she's still in pain but x-rays are notttt cheap!! i feel so bad for her
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:34 PM

I had like really horrible back pain last week but it was because I was playing softball and I haven't really been exercising much until then so my back was in so much pain. I also get really bad back pain when my backpack is too heavy or when I am cold because i guess when I shiver i tend to crunch up and then it just hurts my back later. But yeah sometimes if i am carrying something really heavy it even feels like my blood is not circulating because my arms start to feel numb it is horrible.
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:44 PM

i now see a chiropractor every week and it has sure helped me with my back each one seems to do diffrent kinds of treatment but they usually always make me feel way better. so the last time i was telling them that my back was causing me pain so the chiropractor cracked my pubic bone and it really helped my back i dont know how they did it but it really worked..
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM

i would say two things. if your back pain is because of how you sleep, or your posture, you may want to doublecheck the chiropractor and get his opinion on the matter. he may be able to pinpoint the cause of your back pain, whether it might be because of your posture, or something else.
Old July 19th, 2010, 03:53 PM

i have bad back pain /. and i can feel a ild back pain right now but yeah im here and im tired as fuh annoed an i just want to go home so i cant do what i need to do but instead i have to sit here and deal with all this bs.. ahhh an its only monday
Old September 28th, 2010, 03:24 PM

ah same here.. right now my back but specificly my shoulder blades are killing me right now.. a hot pad on my back right now would be nice.. or a nice massage. lol. i need to fix my posture when i sit because this rock position isn't working@!!
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:49 PM

im having more then just back pain right now im having everything paion..i9 just want to leave and im afgraid to look at the time becasue althought it feels like its been 10 minutes im almost postive ona few minutes have gone by since the last time i looked,