Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 25th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Default less sleep

i dont know if thers a thread about this already but i always feel like the less i sleep the easier and more engery i have during the day.. then if i sleep a full 8 years! i never got that.
for example last night i went to be arounf 330, and woke up this morning at 7. and i feel much better then yesterday when i went to bed around 2 and gt up at 9
Old January 26th, 2010, 01:51 PM

yuppp! i understand what your saying ,, last night i was dead tired and knocked out around 11 10. and i wokr up twice once at 2 and the other at 5 but only for a quick second. and this mornging i felt liek someone beat me up lol and i was super tired. as apposed to last night when i only got 3 hrs of sleep
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:19 PM

i hate when im sick and i have to get out of bed and come to work.. it is the worst thing that can happen seriously.. i hope nobody else gets sick from me but thats what happens when you need to get out of bed.. lol but i am so extreamly tired. its really just not working out for me because i am so tired so there is like no possible way that i could be doing anygood while im working
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:33 PM

not reallyt too sure about thew amount off sleep you get to the amount of energy you have towards a day. many things are factors to the amount of energy ones boys has through out the day is effected by the amount of food one gets and the ways they are
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:45 PM

i actually feel good right now.. i went to bed lastnight around 230ish got up at 9 and i wasnt rushed or anything today so it feels great. on the other hand sometimesd ( like yesterday) i sleep too much and i feel horrible the next day and like ineed a nap
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:15 PM

I think its almost impossible to get the intire 8 hours of sleep. Even when I try and get through it I notice that I always fall asleep during the day anway. Alot of people have the same kind of problem too. And for most people its hard to even go to sleep on time in order to go to sleep and wake up refreshed and for 8 hours.The only time I really feel refreshed is during the summer or breaks because my schedule isn't as hectic at all.