Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:34 PM

It seems like the juicy things are coming back in style lol. Alot of people are getting them lol. I remember for a while nobody was getting them at all. But I still loved mine. They're not good for in the spring or fall when the wind startes blowing for sure...dust and stuff that fly up in the air gets on your gloss...not fun at all. But in the summer its pretty cool!! I love mine.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:49 PM

oh i remember those juicy tubes.. especially when i was in middle school and you know.. you barely have money so you buy those juicy lipgloss at markets or dollar stores where they have them propped up at the cashier counter.. i used them only a hand full of times.. i swear lip gloss is not my thing.. i can't stand the sticky icky ness. blah. i wish i can get over that because there are some girls out there with lip gloss on that looks amazing on their lips!!! jealous!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:26 PM

I love my juicy tube that I have from Victoria's Secret. It was a gift like i have 5 of them. They're amazing. I don't know if I'm every going to finish them though because I still have yet to finish one lol. But seriously I love them. Also Bath and Body Works has theres that you can also use as breath freshners. They're pretty cool. I like them because they're mid way being juicy and being lip gloss. Which if you're interested in having an even balance is perfect for you.